Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Cirsus of Shaolin or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    Bawang contributes.

You post videos of you karate chopping tree braces.
    do you even buy this magazine? or just mooch here all day?

i dont think wiz cool c or bawang should be banned.

they both contribute

oh and ive been wondering is the title of this thread supposed to be circus? cuz that would make so much more sense.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I think Bawang is entertaining, and he's even gotten me in his sights a time or two. But he does contribute a lot of good insights. Just don't expect it to be delivered in a dry, scholarly manner. If he is a troll, he is unique, in that other trolls are not funny, not unique and, for the most part, they contribute absolutely nothing of worth to the forum. I personally hope that Bawang sticks around.

Anyone wanting him banned needs to develop a thicker skin.
    Even people with thick skin can be annoyed by mosquitos.

I just mooch here all day.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    do you even buy this magazine? or just mooch here all day?
    You got me....posting on the forum twice a week is totally worse than destroying public property.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post

oh and ive been wondering is the title of this thread supposed to be circus? cuz that would make so much more sense.
    The reason i started this topic was the things been said by some people about "temple".
    I heard that temple was just a tourist trap and once in past there was just 3 monks were living.And last fact :Temple got popular after Jet Lee's Shaolin temple movie, kids rushed to temple after they seen movie,etc...
    So it looked me like a cirsus with these facts, but i have got my answers (villages, survivor monks....)

You got me....posting on the forum twice a week is totally worse than destroying public property.
    you didn't answer the question. do you buy and read this magazine?
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 09-05-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    The reason i started this topic was the things been said by some people about "temple".
    I heard that temple was just a tourist trap and once in past there was just 3 monks were living.And last fact :Temple got popular after Jet Lee's Shaolin temple movie, kids rushed to temple after they seen movie,etc...
    So it looked me like a cirsus with these facts, but i have got my answers (villages, survivor monks....)
    i understand but i mean what is a cirsus? sry i dont know if thats a word i am not familiar with?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

you didn't answer the question. do you buy and read this magazine?
    I've bought 1 issue since returning to the USA. What's it to you, whitey?

I know you had an article published, good for you, but bawang makes gaybies cry when he speaks troof. Asking to ban him is stoopid.

Unhappy

I know you had an article published, good for you, but bawang makes gaybies cry when he speaks troof. Asking to ban him is stoopid.
    Looks like both you and Bawang have ****phobic, racist and anger issues. Not to mention neither of you can spell.

i have written 5 articles for this magazine, at least one has been called genius by the editor himself.the point is i contribute to this magazine,[the same magazine that supports and runs the message board you live on],and you don't even buy it. you are a blood sucking leech, is the point.

you are a blood sucking leech

the point is i contribute to this magazine,[the same magazine that supports and runs the message board you live on],and you don't even buy it. you are a blood sucking leech, is the point.
    If it was a requirement to buy a subscription in order to use this message board, no one would be on here. What message board is for charge?

use your brain,think a little deeper. do i really need to answer that for you?

You're calling people blood sucking leeches for posting on a free public message board. You use your brain.