Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2000 a month fulltime china training

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gash View Post
    Yes, but I'm assuming this is group training?
    It is, but if you are there for full-time training, you are sure to get lots of one-on-one time with the teaching staff. And in most group training, at least half of the class are yudansha or "black belt level." Skill is built up through training with and testing yourself against as many different people possible. So instead of getting training with one "master" you get to train with several masters and a large group of advanced practicioners.

Wiz Cool C, does your teacher have the authority to get visas for students?

Quote Originally Posted by 18elders View Post
    you have any clips of your or your masters training?
    iron palm is great if you can hit your opponent, but if you cannot hit him or he grapples with you and breaks your arms, it was a waste or training.
    i think it is more important to know where and how to strike than just spend hours pounding your hands but that is just me.
    thats part of the training

my teacher also teaches an exercise where you use a fighting stance and footwork and practice practical simple strikes against a special wall striking pad. as well how to use basic strikes against an opponent. so it is not simple pounding of the hands in various ways. along with many other methods of developing power in strikes as well as conditioning the body. best way to understand this would be to pick up a copy of kung fu/tai chi's current issue,there is an article i wrote about my teachers methods in it.