Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the power of willow

the power of willow

for those who is interested only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUcsrAF-hp0

Hey Hendrik,

Maybe you could make an email list people can opt-in on instead of broadcasting to everyone with the caveat "for those who is interested only"

A lot of folks have success with AWeber and the like.

Anyone who is having lower back , knees, leg stress problems in yjkym or long standing practice snt, try the two keys in the YouTube, see how the power of willow transform you to Jong or standing stake.

Try it experience for yourself. Result speak better then words.

Thanks for the video and the clarification on the order. What do you mean by back of knees?

When you use your knee joint , use the back of the knee cap side instead of the knee cap side.

Try these two keys of willow in your yjkym, it should turn on your willow power right away you will feel the different.

Let me know your result.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    Thanks for the video and the clarification on the order. What do you mean by back of knees?

Any one willing to just follow the two keys instruction and apply them to your yjkym and share your experience?

Even if you are doing kneelings stance or rack stance, just apply this two keys of willow power, it will transform your stance to Jong type.

And you can now really " root" with ease .

Try it and you shall see.

What do you mean by use the back of the knee joint? What is the context here?

Ie. not loading or pressure or compress or apply force the knee cap area , instead , loading or use or apply force at the back or behind of the knee joint or the muscle part of the knee. Or area around the BL40 accupuncture point.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bl40...AJf2euWA6NM%3A

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    What do you mean by use the back of the knee joint? What is the context here?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-13-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Staking force vector into ground.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...8&postcount=27

I have lead those who join me in last week two days intensive experience this as in the diagram. You need the standing stake or Jong or willow way to get this.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-13-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Personally, I don't mind Hendrik's posts and have enjoyed, on occasion, the content there in. Granted, posting a few threads a day on similar topics would be to spam the boards but looking at his posting history, we are not at that level yet.

Okay I'm going to ask a question and try to contirbute on one of Hendriks' threads, hopefully without the arrogance he has displayed on my own thread...

So my question is, what Wing Chun method of training can be used to achieve this 'willow' effect or stake jong?

I ask because it concerns me that people who have been in the system for any length of time will have the ailments Hendrik mentioned, because I for one have been healed by my YJKYM practise and understanding.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

So my question is, what Wing Chun method of training can be used to achieve this 'willow' effect or stake jong?

It is clearly present in the YouTube.

I ask because it concerns me that people who have been in the system for any length of time will have the ailments Hendrik mentioned, because I for one have been healed by my YJKYM practise and understanding.

Heal and understanding is a fuzzy word.

First you need to ask yourself,
    Is you yjkym practicing kneeling stance, stack , or Jong. And
    What is rooting means and how is it done?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-14-2013 at 05:53 AM.

John has told me last year in this forum.

Lots of People don't like it when we present facture information.
    When they don't know, when they are wrong , they will against and oppose you.

Well, as the two keys of the power of willow. Do you rather I tell you the truth or keep you in dark for life time , lock you out from the power of willow of yjkym for martial art and health purpose?

It is just weeks ago, I ask Jim Rosalendo to release late Gm Fung chun of kulo the grand student of dr. Leung jan YouTube on Gm Fung chun clearly describe the lower part of the body, the Leg has to the loose. It is not wide shao Lin stance, Wck is not big horse wide stance shao lin art.

The two keys in the power of willow YouTube is to present how to develop that loose lower body of what the old timer such as late Gm Fung chun and yuen chai wan show.

So, the issue is do you rather know the fact or you rather I am shut up so that you can think Wck the way you like it to be ,but got nothing to do with how the Wck in the past practice? Your choice. I am ok with it. I know many love critical thinking, beurocratic thinking......etc , they rather go doubting is it WCk 1850 and asking for proof for next decades then spend five minute to unlock they yjkym and accept the reality on how things work.

It takes only five minutes to test out the two keys to see the result , does it works? Disregards of how you stand in your yjkym or zhuang zhuang, it will help , see for yourself.

Btw. That two keys is called sum fatt or mind method. Just to know the mind method such as the sequence of the loose up one can unlock the door otherwise one can train hard for life time but never get there because cooking sand cannot make rice.

Thus, the key of yjkym is not clamping knees not clamping ankle , clamping kness and clamping ankle just block the force path and load the joints for tear and wear. It is like lock up the wheel of a landing aircraft.

I leave it for you all in the mean time, I release enough information for now. And will take a break.

Btw, Spencer, kuit is not a poetry , if it is a poetry it is meaningless. Kuit is like the two keys I am presenting. Thus, not every writing is kuit. I am not pick up at your poetry you post, but the imformation there are just misleading in real life Wck.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-14-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Lots of People don't like it when we present facture information.
    When they don't know, when they are wrong , they will against and oppose you.
    When you cannot define what you say in actions or in words, people have good reason to question what's your point by comparing SNT to something else from your previous post?

Red boat era snt basic in brief
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=66240

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post

It is clearly present in the YouTube.
    I will try and grab a free half hour and sit it out but from skimming through I see no demonstration as such of a physical exercise to benefit my understanding YJKYM.

If you are simply talking I will have to listen and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Heal and understanding is a fuzzy word.

First you need to ask yourself,
    Is you yjkym practicing kneeling stance, stack , or Jong. And
    What is rooting means and how is it done?
    Not fuzzy words for me as they explain my experience.

Probably practising all three at different times, if not more.

Rooting happens when a tree sets its roots firmly so as it can grow strong.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術