Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: WSL on LSJC

Exactly. It has been easy to keep that attitude toward others on this forum where their opinions went unchallenged, presumably because folks of other lineages are unaware of what WSL actually taught. Now with this thread points to the contrary are reluctantly being conceded.

Well I can't help you anymore. You have to discover for yourselves. Like I mentioned to LFJ, I can only describe an apple so far, online, before you have to go try one. LFJ is now saying I can't convey the ideas online for lack of ability , fine , I tried.
    You're right it is three and four. But if you don't see both sides you're just going to argue like Lilliputians. ; )

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    You're right it is three and four. But if you don't see both sides you're just going to argue like Lilliputians. ; )
    Glad you can see that now! I had been trying to get you PBVT guys to quit obstinately clinging to your one perspective and denying the other end which is equally as valid and in fact an integral part of the system, as represented in the image you posted, take away one line and you lose the whole thing.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Glad you can see that now! I had been trying to get you PBVT guys to quit obstinately clinging to your one perspective and denying the other end which is equally as valid and in fact an integral part of the system, as represented in the image you posted, take away one line and you lose the whole thing.
    You're missing my point. If you don't accept my perspective , one you DON'T know, I would wonder if you would have seen it but for our obstinate insistence on another side of the abstract.
    Iow Graham, TRay, Bfist, Sean and I all see another perspective. I used to see your perspective too. We shared and in forum fashion called yours bs ; ) the rest is unmoderated forum fun.
    Good luck with that virtual apple.

There is nothing you guys have shown or explained that I'm not already familiar with and I had been seeing both sides from the start. Sorry if that makes you feel less special. But on the other hand, at the start of this thread there was quite a bit of the other perspective you were denying, but have since conceded.

There is nothing you guys have shown or explained that I'm not already familiar with and I had been seeing both sides from the start. Sorry if that makes you feel less special. But on the other hand, at the start of this thread there was quite a bit of the other perspective you were denying, but have since conceded.
    Okaaay , whatever all knowing one.

You're right it is three and four.
    I used to see your perspective too.
    These two statements are in direct conflict, unless you are conceding that there are two perspectives that are necessarily one and the same thing, but are now choosing to deny the perspective you saw previously.

Do you see your problem? You can't only choose 3 or 4, it is one.

These two statements are in direct conflict, unless you are conceding that there are two perspectives that are necessarily one and the same thing, but are now choosing to deny the perspective you saw previously.

Do you see your problem? You can't only choose 3 or 4, it is one.
    Youre the one with the problem ; )

Youre the one with the problem ; )
    No, you are.

If I didn't explain that the abstract image contains a simple clear image you can see by changing focus from the surface beyond the parts visible, you might never know to look deeper. At least guys can know to look, they may see it straight away, some get ****ed and walk away saying they saw it but didn't really get it. Some just dont get it.
    Simple abstract picture. ; ). VT is abstract.
    Last edited by k gledhill; 08-27-2013 at 08:47 PM.

If I didn't explain that the abstract image contains a simple clear image you can see by changing focus from the surface beyond the parts visible, you might never know to look deeper. At least guys can know to look, they may see it straight away, some get ****ed and walk away saying they saw it but didn't really get it. Some just dont get it.
    Simple abstract picture. ; ). VT is abstract.
    And this is different from the hundreds of WCK "sifus" who also call their art "abstract" how?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    And this is different from the hundreds of WCK "sifus" who also call their art "abstract" how?
    Pass, starter for ten please. I think you mean subjective ideas ? ; )
    Last edited by k gledhill; 08-26-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Well I can't help you anymore. You have to discover for yourselves. Like I mentioned to LFJ, I can only describe an apple so far, online, before you have to go try one. LFJ is now saying I can't convey the ideas online for lack of ability , fine , I tried.
    You just don't get it do you!!??? You are the one that hasn't been seeing both sides! PB supporters have been the ones saying it is ONLY this way.... We have been saying, that's not true. We have been saying that PB's way is NOT the only way, that there are ALSO other ways to look at it. We have never said that PB's way was bad, only that there are also other ways to look at it. We never called anything PB does "non-sense", yet PB supporters have called what other people in the WSL lineage are doing as "non-sense." How many times have I said you are making PB's approach sound very one-dimensional? Yet you still won't admit that we have had a valid point in this regard all along! You stil can't suck up the pride and just concede this simple point! Well, I can't help you anymore either. Ego can be a terrible thing sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    You just don't get it do you!!??? You are the one that hasn't been seeing both sides! PB supporters have been the ones saying it is ONLY this way.... We have been saying, that's not true. We have been saying that PB's way is NOT the only way, that there are ALSO other ways to look at it. We have never said that PB's way was bad, only that there are also other ways to look at it. We never called anything PB does "non-sense", yet PB supporters have called what other people in the WSL lineage are doing as "non-sense." How many times have I said you are making PB's approach sound very one-dimensional? Yet you still won't admit that we have had a valid point in this regard all along! You stil can't suck up the pride and just concede this simple point! Well, I can't help you anymore either. Ego can be a terrible thing sometimes.
    Let it go mate, its been beaten to death.

Wink Whatever ...

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post

Have an look at definition #1

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whatever