Thread: Sweet Caopeira Kick KO

Sweet Caopeira Kick KO

26-0 Brazilian MMA fighter, out classes opponent throughout with solid striking, lands beautiful handstand KO at 2:15.

http://m.mixedmartialarts.com/mma-ne...kick-knockout/
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

HAHA a thing of beauty. That in my opinion, is a pro of some of the arts you dont see alot in the cage. They can be unorthodox..and hard to see coming, and sometimes defend against.

You can clearly see he is very comfortable in the MMA environment. That familiarity with the element allows him to pick his shot, and execute with 100% commitment.

I think we are yet to see a great many things used successfully in MMA. I think it can be done so long as the technique has been trained and conditioned thoroughly and you have the time and experience within the MMA/full contact environment to execute at the appropriate moment.
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.

Reminds me of Lelo. He has a few crazy KO's on youtube. Lower level matches, but pretty sweet demolition.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    watch his hips before the knockout. note the twitch and feints employed.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    watch his hips before the knockout. note the twitch and feints employed.
    My friend and I were discussing that. Lots of hip feints, he did a good job selling it...I actually think that's something I'm going to work on more, substituting feints with the jab for that hip twitch, see how it works for me...