Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WC ...NOT a thinking man's martial art?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Tell that to late Gm Ipman.

In the following article on Gm ip interview, he asked the writer to tell the world, wing chun is not weng chun.

I am just showing evidence which support Gm Ipman.

If you are doing weng chun, great. But that is not wing chun. Gm Ip man put it black and white in the following article scan.
    And heres an article suggesting that Ip Man made a lot of history and stuff up.....

http://chinesemartialstudies.com/201...yim-wing-chun/

Yip Man may have "embellished" the legends, but I wouldn't put too much stock in Judkin's article. Just because the character of Ng Mui didn't appear in any written works before Everlasting doesn't mean that the folktale, that is to say, the oral tradition in the martial arts subculture wasn't a good deal older. The fact that various versions of the Ng Mui story are retold in different branches of the art that split before Yip Man's period supports this.
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

There is Yuen Kai San, Kulo, and other wck lineages on NG Mui. Not only Gm Ipman.

NG Mui is indeed related to white crane of fujian , here is a recent tv program on white crane of fujian with two top white crane expert and historian.

Start 28.00 on NG Mui or Wu mei
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=alBsGg3...%3DalBsGg3TA70

Btw, one of the bove white crane expert and Chinese well knows tcma historian Gm Lee kong the older gentleman has review our Wck DNA articles and agree with us on wingchun is indeed snake body crane limbs.

Gm Lee made this program before review our article.

The younger gentleman is from Taiwan a friend of mine and sifu Wayne of snake crane Wck lineage, he is one of the top hung mun historian in Taiwan , we consult him to decode yik kam and snake crane Wck operation code of 1850 and yes. He confirm yik kam and snake crane code are real deal.

We are working with these class of expert to verify Wck history with DNA, hung mun code , Chinese official history. We do know what is very likely now.

DNA of Wck the snake body crane limbs, the purpose of snt set as I have share some on the standing stake YouTube has been verify by expert . Thus, it will fit in and solve technical issue naturally like solving puzzle. Once one key word is proper , the rest solve like snow balling. It simply works as soon as one applied the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post
    Yip Man may have "embellished" the legends, but I wouldn't put too much stock in Judkin's article. Just because the character of Ng Mui didn't appear in any written works before Everlasting doesn't mean that the folktale, that is to say, the oral tradition in the martial arts subculture wasn't a good deal older. The fact that various versions of the Ng Mui story are retold in different branches of the art that split before Yip Man's period supports this.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-19-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Tell that to late Gm Ipman.
    Might be difficult. He's dead.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    There is Yuen Kai San, Kulo, and other wck lineages on NG Mui. Not only Gm Ipman.

NG Mui is indeed related to white crane of fujian , here is a recent tv program on white crane of fujian with two top white crane expert and historian.

Start 28.00 on NG Mui or Wu mei
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=alBsGg3...%3DalBsGg3TA70

Btw, one of the bove white crane expert and Chinese well knows tcma historian Gm Lee kong the older gentleman has review our Wck DNA articles and agree with us on wingchun is indeed snake body crane limbs.

Gm Lee made this program before review our article.

The younger gentleman is from Taiwan a friend of mine and sifu Wayne of snake crane Wck lineage, he is one of the top hung mun historian in Taiwan , we consult him to decode yik kam and snake crane Wck operation code of 1850 and yes. He confirm yik kam and snake crane code are real deal.

We are working with these class of expert to verify Wck history with DNA, hung mun code , Chinese official history. We do know what is very likely now.

DNA of Wck the snake body crane limbs, the purpose of snt set as I have share some on the standing stake YouTube has been verify by expert . Thus, it will fit in and solve technical issue naturally like solving puzzle. Once one key word is proper , the rest solve like snow balling. It simply works as soon as one applied the key.
    Another researchers well written research...

http://chinesemartialstudies.com/201...chuns-origins/

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Another researchers well written research...

http://chinesemartialstudies.com/201...chuns-origins/
    That is a great blog. There are a few other wing chun blogs that are of a really high standard. Quite a few of them are networked and some very interesting conversations have emerged.

I think we should put together a thread listing all the 'good' blogs and perhaps ask for it to be stuck to the top of this sub-forum.

(sorry GlennR but I am compelled to say that Hendrik would learn a lot in terms of delivery and standard of communication from these blog authors. Indeed, Hendrik should contact them and deliver his ideas to them privately. He should then ask them to critique and to review the ideas he puts forwards, both in the sense of feeling it work (and purpose i.e. relation to combat) and historical debates).

T
    hat is a great blog. There are a few other wing chun blogs that are of a really high standard. Quite a few of them are networked and some very interesting conversations have emerged.
    Yep, totally agree. Ive read two of the articles and found them very interesting. There appears, as you say, to be a network of writers, i think ill join if thats possible

I think we should put together a thread listing all the 'good' blogs and perhaps ask for it to be stuck to the top of this sub-forum.
    Great idea, your idea.... put it up

(sorry GlennR but I am compelled to say that Hendrik would learn a lot in terms of delivery and standard of communication from these blog authors. Indeed, Hendrik should contact them and deliver his ideas to them privately. He should then ask them to critique and to review the ideas he puts forwards, both in the sense of feeling it work (and purpose i.e. relation to combat) and historical debates).
    I couldnt agree more and id like to think he would do this, but, i dont think he will.
    He is so commited to his ideas that he wouldnt risk them being found wanting.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    [...]
    Great idea, your idea.... put it up
    I have no probs getting the ball rolling on this though I would need others to contribute, as I don't have total information awareness quite just yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    I have no probs getting the ball rolling on this though I would need others to contribute, as I don't have total information awareness quite just yet!
    Put me down to help

why not just start a thread as a poll for folks to post their support for the idea. If there is sufficient interest a moderator or admin can then start a sticky thread where everyone can post links to good blogs
    Last edited by wingchunIan; 08-20-2013 at 05:25 AM.
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

The information i share is open to the public for examine.
    That is the reason it was released in the Asia and the west openly.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post

(sorry GlennR but I am compelled to say that Hendrik would learn a lot in terms of delivery and standard of communication from these blog authors. Indeed, Hendrik should contact them and deliver his ideas to them privately.

He should then ask them to critique and to review the ideas he puts forwards, both in the sense of feeling it work (and purpose i.e. relation to combat) and historical debates).