Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1550 Wing Chun

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    U mad? Maybe need to relax your 7th bow.
    I like Hendrik and I enjoy reading what he contributes (I find his routine does indeed relax my body and makes it more receptive to handling force). That said, what a great line/joke Wayfaring! I hope Hendrik sees the funny side.

Hahaha,

Well, if one doesn't train and develop the seven bows as in standing stake or Jong in snt .

Then one will not able to loose every joints of the seven bows.

Not be able to loose the seven bows will then not be able to use the seven bow for force Change.

Then , one will not be able to use the seven bows in ck set training and development on roundabout momentum or angling handling.

Then, it will be hopeless in the bj set training and development on recovery momentum where bj set teaching means recover from off or broken structure . Without the proper seven bows development in snt. That is not possible to use body like a transformer robot to change into different needed momentum.

See, one key, it solved and support all the three sets core issue.
    Sure, one don't have to believe me. However, what is working on the three sets training and development, the body knows the sets match up and turn on. This is the key of the way of the willow, the rattan, the snake body.

So, where is this power of willow technolog ydna comes from ? Emei 12 zhuang , the snake slide worm move, which means moving the big joints in a snake slide manner and smaller joints in a worm move manner.

The key DNA approve itself because it works and give result and most important turn on your three Wck sets. No taiji chuan, Xing yi chuan, Bagua chuan, shao Lin, BM, spm.....etc can do this not even white crane from fujian. But one and only one DNA can do it. The emei 12 zhuang snake slide worm move DNA.

That is how clear it is now, not a theory but a key to bring Wck sets a live.

Seriously, I don't even mind other critics because the more they critic the more they will find out, and at the end, they will know this is the key if they really do Wck .

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    I like Hendrik and I enjoy reading what he contributes (I find his routine does indeed relax my body and makes it more receptive to handling force). That said, what a great line/joke Wayfaring! I hope Hendrik sees the funny side.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-22-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    That is how clear it is now, not a theory but a key to bring Wck sets a live.
    You can not bring sets or forms alive no matter how you practice them. To be alive requires let me repeat requires one more time requires that you are interacting with an opponent or training partner so that you are adjusting to and responding to their actions. No opponent or training partner means it is not alive or live.

It is amazing how you go on and on and on about form practice. But then I guess when that when all you can do is forms you think forms are the answer to everything.

Seriously, I don't even mind other critics because the more they critic the more they will find out, and at the end, they will know this is the key if they really do Wck .
    So Mr. Armchair the guy with no credible wing chun skills is telling the world how he knows this is the key to wing chun is the way of the willow.

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    You can not bring sets or forms alive no matter how you practice them. To be alive requires let me repeat requires one more time requires that you are interacting with an opponent or training partner so that you are adjusting to and responding to their actions. No opponent or training partner means it is not alive or live.
    He doesn't mean alive in the sense of Matt Thornton, you buffoon. He means energise, enliven.

So Mr. Armchair the guy with no credible wing chun skills is telling the world how he knows this is the key to wing chun is the way of the willow.
    Speak for yourself. Hendrik is a real person. You are a fake name on an internet forum. Your claim to train wing chun or anything else is not convincing. He's giving you something you can either try or not try. It is completely up to you.

You do mind critics otherwise you wouldnt have said the above statement.

Anyway, you dont do WCK, you indulge in martial masturbation, by yourself ,fantasising about someone from 1850.