http://youtu.be/fdoLRkMEbDQ

Now I can't say that I am a fan of Shaun Obasi, I don't know much about him or the MMA World he comes from, but I do hold a little respect for students of Wing Chun that actually put themselves out to meet, exchange and learn from others outside their lineage so hat's off to him for that.

In his latest compilation clip he shows highlights of some (if not all?) his public and private clips that show the 'interactive character' of quite a wide variety of teachers and peers. Albeit, he doesn't seem to have researched my own lineage I find it a great snapshot of where some lineages are at today and it is quite easy to pick out their individualty from these short clips. Personally I would prefer to meet someone who had elements of all the personalities here!!! And I thought it may lead to a neat discussion...

So, in a nutshell, do you think that our interactive platform allows for personal expression? Or are we all supposed to be only following one way? If so, which way do you find the better example from this compilation and why?