Thread: How many of you have .......

Threaded View

Wink

How many of you have actually met or trained with the current head of your association, school and or style?

I did.

Is it important to do so???

Not essential, but it was important to me for a few reasons. I wanted to try to understand the origins of my chosen style as best I could, I figured that in doing so my training would be as close to it's original foundations and as 'traditional' as possible. By doing so, I hope it gives me a small insight as to see how styles may evolve, or, as in your case decline.

One great advantage is that it allows me to recognise charlatons and imposters who inflict themselves upon that particular style .

If not, do you train under one of their representatives?

Well I joined your research group - only for a very short while - but I learned a lot about the art of deception .

I see that posts are dissapearing from this thread already, so I guess this will just be another. But whilst you (Ron) may generate revenue for this forum by acting as some sort of 'kung fu clown' and providing great reading amusement for many, in the light of what has recently happened you belong in the thread for disgraced practioners.
    Nothing you say or post here or elsewhere can get you out of the very deep hole you have dug for yourself .
    Last edited by GETHIN; 09-03-2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: correction