Thread: tc101's latest video

tc101's latest video

I think guy is right regarding his "true identity"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLCMm7EWmCA

Id say enjoy........... but you wont

No. I'm not convinced. Izzo said things like "in my opinion", "for me", and "no offense guys." tc101 wouldn't have done that. Izzo seemed more articulate than tc101. Izzo was talking about things he didn't like in other people's WCK and never said anything about "making it real" and how sparring was the answer to all things. And...I actually agree with everything Izzo said on this clip.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    No. I'm not convinced. Izzo said things like "in my opinion", "for me", and "no offense guys." tc101 wouldn't have done that. Izzo seemed more articulate than tc101. Izzo was talking about things he didn't like in other people's WCK and never said anything about "making it real" and how sparring was the answer to all things. And...I actually agree with everything Izzo said on this clip.
    I'm not convinced , I think they maybe the same person.

Regarding what he says in the clip, I think he has a shallow understanding of WC to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    I'm not convinced , I think they maybe the same person.

Regarding what he says in the clip, I think he has a shallow understanding of WC to say the least
    It is a shame tc101 has left the forum, I guess we will never know. It would be great to have Izzo on the forum though

Dominic is a nice guy if any of you guys are in the UK he will be attending the Wing Chun Gathering in March

Quote Originally Posted by leeshing View Post
    Dominic is a nice guy if any of you guys are in the UK he will be attending the Wing Chun Gathering in March
    Should be interesting.............
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook