Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rickson Gracie fights Wing Chung

Martial Joe Guest
    People dont get it...Kung Fu is for stand up.

If you wan to be a well rouded fighter you crosstrain...thats how it is.I dont see why alot of people give this a hardtime.

IXIJoe KaveyIXI
    I am Sharky's main man...

Mr. Nemo Guest
    I think we should all take a moment to appreciate Ralek's skill. Even after all this time on the forum, even after most everyone here knows who he is, knows his history, knows he's a troll, knows he doesn't train bjj... he still gets a rise out of people.

Others like vasco de gama and chokeyouout2 try to troll, but barely anyone notices them. That spitting backfist guy everyone caught on to pretty quickly; maybe he could have been good, but he doesn't post anymore. Ralek, on the other hand, continues to consistently have threads at the top. He is the Rickson Gracie of trolling KFO.

eightfist Guest

BJJ

I firmly believe that the martial arts are made up of superior people not superior arts. It is pretty obvious they all work for someone or they would not be around at all. I do not think it is fair to insult other arts when you simply do not have experience with each and every practitioner of every art. If you fought everybody who does wing chun, at least then your statement would be more valid but it is a simple fact that in every school are students that love their art and yet they are not great at it. Who Cares? If they are getting what they want out of it then it does not matter... and anyway if someone may not fight well, it doesn't mean they are not skilled in other aspects of the art, not everything in the arts is about fighting you know. I think we all seek some form of inner peace from them be it by becoming a mean lean fighting machine or simply conquering our minds. I have met a few BJJ practitioners that are respectful, descent people like in any club.... and of course the few who believe they do the greatest art to ever be created, why can't we all just see we seek the same things?

"The more you know, the more you know you don't know"

wufupaul Guest

Reza Nasri

I remember a while back, it must have been at least 5 years ago, he had some wrestling for fighting videos in the ads in the back of either Black Belt or IKF. He also wrote a few articles, I'll see if I can dig them up.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about
    life. IT GOES ON.

Ryu Guest
    Yeah, that's one of the ones I have.
    His wrestling videos...

I prefer my Dan Gable essentials much much better.

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

les paul Guest

Ralek

Ralek is also the hardest working troll Ive ever seen.

Gotta be something deep inside him pushing his stupidity.

I think it was a major azz whoopin by somebody who does CMA.

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Is wing chung similar to muy thai? 'Cause I know Wing Chun has nothing to do with Muay Thai.

Wongsifu Guest
    all jokes aside a guy that big must be a nobrainer to actually try to use wing chun, if i were that big , sod it man i would do a style of kung fu that emphasies excessive external strength !!!! I would actually do freestyle wrestling or something , man that guy is goliath !!!!

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
    They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

blaktiger Guest
    Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying to see Wushu Chik beat some sense into Ralek. Hell if it's in my neck of the woods, I'd even volunteer to tape it!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    "I'll be too busy lookin' good!"

LEGEND Guest
    I have to agree with WONGSIFU...the hell was DAVE thinking??? Wing Chun is a great style for fast small moving peeps...Dave should have studied muy thai/boxing and counter takedown techs.

A

Merryprankster Guest
    To the poster who asked about "why didn't the big guy start pounding on the back and neck of the littler guy."

The reason, is not just that he's going backwards. It's also because that is the singularly most useless takedown defense in the world. Power generation is almost nil from that position. He might have annoyed Rickson, but nothing more.

Ralek Guest
    Wushu Chik. Sorry. I decline your challenge. I'm not fighting any girls.

So Watchman has beaten up this really huge guy!!! Wow! Watchman has defeated the same guy Rickson Gracie did!!! Watchman must be one bad ass wing chun fighter! Watchman. Why don't you sign up for King of the Cage? Once you start winning amatuer competitions you will be able to go to the professional.

Watchman. Are you telling the truth that you beat David Levicki? He's really big. You must be really good to beat him. You say you get in body shots against him?

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

Wongsifu Guest
    is that sarcasm in raleks voice i detect ******, or does he just wanna say , hey i know watchman he's the current ufc nhb mma pride k-1 cbr zzr, champion, and i once beat a friend of his (shaolin tiger) in a blood battle, and i also beat watchman at mouth boxing

They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Wongsifu Guest
    btw ralek you are definately gay if a girl asks you to spar with her you say yes , roll around a bit with her , lose and make her feel good. you never decline a roll around with a girl

Piccolo Junior Guest
    Bigness is not an important factor in fighting. I know this inbred hillbilly who is ENORMOUS, but I doubt he's a great fighter. Skill and power is much more important in fighting, the Gracies have proven this.

"It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art of someone who is too serious has no flavour."- Choki Motobu