Thread: Mayweather Vs. Alvarez

Mayweather Vs. Alvarez

Interesting fight tonight, I'd love to see a new champ or at least someone to shut Floyd up. It's hard to imagine Canelo beating him, but would love to see him do it going to the body with a liver shot. Anyone gonna watch it? Predictions?
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

[QUOTE=Hebrew Hammer;1248255]Interesting fight tonight, I'd love to see a new champ or at least someone to shut Floyd up. It's hard to imagine Canelo beating him, but would love to see him do it going to the body with a liver shot. Anyone gonna watch it? Predictions?[/QUO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My prediction held. 36+ year old Mayweather tokk Canelo to school.

Didn't see it but the live feedback said it was all Floyd, Canelo just not fast enough to fight a ghost. Mayweather is amazing.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GkiuvKRTOl4

For those that missed it

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    Thx for posting that up, I'll watch it tonight.