Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wing Chun video from Sifu Leo Au Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Of course. Frost and Laroux/Knifefighter come here demanding full contact clips (i.e. the stuff that is most valuable from a personal learning point of view but also typically the most private footage) when they haven't posted anything themselves (apart from that clip of Frost cuddling another man and then falling on the ground with him to do god knows what).

It is just blatant hypocrisy and trolling.
    Agreed! They can be in my troll gang
    "Ving Tsun is a horse not everybody can ride"

Wong Shun Leung.

Of course. Frost and Laroux/Knifefighter come here demanding full contact clips (i.e. the stuff that is most valuable from a personal learning point of view but also typically the most private footage) when they haven't posted anything themselves (apart from that clip of Frost cuddling another man and then falling on the ground with him to do god knows what).

actually I chocked the guy out standing and knifefighter when he was here did post various clips of himself in full contact bare knuckle MMA and weapons fighting....but accuracy is not your strong point is it

What is blatant hypocrisy is telling everyone their clips are rubbish and won't work in a real fight when someone is trying to take their head off...then telling Alan Orr and Phil their full contact clips aren't good wing chun, without posting a single clip of good wing chun in a fighting enviroment against someone trying to take their head off...

Hahaha! Valuable learning? You think we are going to steal your secrets and use this footage to somehow make ourselves better? You need to get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    actually I chocked the guy out standing and knifefighter when he was here did post various clips of himself in full contact bare knuckle MMA and weapons fighting....but accuracy is not your strong point is it
    Laroux is knifefighter

What is blatant hypocrisy is telling everyone their clips are rubbish and won't work in a real fight when someone is trying to take their head off...then telling Alan Orr and Phil their full contact clips aren't good wing chun, without posting a single clip of good wing chun in a fighting enviroment against someone trying to take their head off...
    No, that isn't hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoux View Post
    Hahaha! Valuable learning? You think we are going to steal your secrets and use this footage to somehow make ourselves better? You need to get over yourself.
    I forgot, you don't do wing chun

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT View Post
    guy b, in reply to Frost, you wrote:

Kevin might not be asking for clips, but he is one of the PB students here who is always saying what does and doesn't work against resisting opponents, people who train boxing, etc. And Kevin teaches VT out of a boxing and MMA gym.

It is not too unreasonable for someone to listen to him say all of that and then ask, "Okay, can you show us a clip of you using your system in those circumstances?"

If Kevin trains the way he says, and can use the art against these people the way he claims he can, then why would he have a problem showing us a video of him, for example, dealing with a guy who knows how to box properly? (the gym he teaches from must be full of such people)
    That means nothing. There are Wing Chun people out there with MMA experience, even some people willing to box or fight in MMA. What we get from Kevin in constant stuff about mythical street fights or bashing other people's posts if it not a la PB.

Quote Originally Posted by slick69 View Post
    That means nothing. There are Wing Chun people out there with MMA experience, even some people willing to box or fight in MMA. What we get from Kevin in constant stuff about mythical street fights or bashing other people's posts if it not a la PB.
    I do mt , Bjj, judo , wrestling , Kali , boxing. ......too : )
    I also have a 10 yr mythical security work in central London. Wanker.

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    I do mt , Bjj, judo , wrestling , Kali , boxing. ......too : )
    I also have a 10 yr mythical security work in central London. Wanker.
    All of this may well be true... and yet you don't want to share a single clip of you using your VT against someone outside of your VT? You know, to show us how your stuff works.

Instead you just tell others that their VT is misguided, and how yours was too until you met PB. You just can't show us.
    No mocking, tongue-in-cheek signature here... move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT View Post
    All of this may well be true... and yet you don't want to share a single clip of you using your VT against someone outside of your VT? You know, to show us how your stuff works.

Instead you just tell others that their VT is misguided, and how yours was too until you met PB. You just can't show us.
    No , not with the muppets , why give you something after the treatment here ?
    I am here to rattle cages and have a laugh, frankly its has been said already, I feel I already give more than I should. I don't sell DVDs of me either. Master Kev out ; )

Laroux is knifefighter

No, that isn't hypocrisy.
    if you are right then again it proves how clueless you are, if he is knifefighter then he has posted full contact clips so he can't be accused of hypocrisy because he has posted that which he is asking others to post matter of fact despite all the talk of bare knuckle sparring being better than glove sparring from certain people on this forum knifefighter was the only person ever to post full contact bareknuckle clips. Oh and he has done wing chun before

if you are right then again it proves how clueless you are, if he is knifefighter then he has posted full contact clips so he can't be accused of hypocrisy because he has posted that which he is asking others to post matter of fact despite all the talk of bare knuckle sparring being better than glove sparring from certain people on this forum knifefighter was the only person ever to post full contact bareknuckle clips. Oh and he has done wing chun before
    If he wants to be taken seriously for anything a previous alias might have done he will need to stop hiding behind false names in order to troll the forum.

Where are your full contact clips by the way?

If he wants to be taken seriously for anything a previous alias might have done he will need to stop hiding behind false names in order to troll the forum.

Where are your full contact clips by the way?
    Same place as yours i guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Same place as yours i guess.....
    yep that's where there are to guy b since im not the one saying I have the best wing chun and everyone else sucks I don't feel the need to post them. If I WAS saying that and making claims like Kevin and his mates do I would probably post something to back it up, hence I think Kevin should IT doesn't have to be him it can be anyone from PB lineage as i have said before, its also a bit scarey how strongly you feel the need to defend them

yep that's where there are to guy b since im not the one saying I have the best wing chun and everyone else sucks I don't feel the need to post them. If I WAS saying that and making claims like Kevin and his mates do I would probably post something to back it up, hence I think Kevin should IT doesn't have to be him it can be anyone from PB lineage as i have said before, its also a bit scarey how strongly you feel the need to defend them
    Frost you're a vanka, that's German ; )

You know video clips don't always show the whole story, so I am sure you still won't be happy after...