Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wing Chun video from Sifu Leo Au Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    That's no spin. Does he have the same attitude and say the same derisive things about other lineages like you guys do or not?
    Or does he go on about old mythical street fighting stories? Amazing how a YouTube posting on the first form ending up making PB guys complain about it not working in their street fight settings. Not sure how you can say that from looking at a form.

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    I posted endless clips , if you can't see what I am showing and tried to explain ?? There is only face to face left.
    i was addressing guy b but since you popped up, are any of those clips hard sparring sessions, or actual fighting....doesnt have to be you just PB lineage so we can see why its so special...because drilling and light non contact stuff is not what im talking about.....

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    i was addressing guy b but since you popped up, are any of those clips hard sparring sessions, or actual fighting....doesnt have to be you just PB lineage so we can see why its so special...because drilling and light non contact stuff is not what im talking about.....
    Sorry trolls get zero, zilch, from me.

He already posted this on another thread about what he considers to be a good representation of PB methods in sparring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDqSRN_ZDWk

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoux View Post
    He already posted this on another thread about what he considers to be a good representation of PB methods in sparring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDqSRN_ZDWk
    Another troll. Trollfest.

Sorry trolls get zero, zilch, from me.
    thats a no then, so why respond saying you have posted endless clips when what you really meant is no you havent posted any fighting clips just endless chi sao from PB.....

Another troll. Trollfest.
    So it is or isnt???

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    So it is or isnt???
    what did you think to the clip Glenn? Especially when one of them started playing at being a boxer?

No clips of me cuddling in a ring, a few clips of me competing in grappling and one floating around of light Thai stuff...which is more than we have gotten of you
    By the way do you enjoy holding their jock straps for them I'm not making claims that what everyone else does in wing chun is crap and my lineage has the real stuff...if i did i would post clips....
    Matter of fact I've made the claim that most wing chun including what i do is limited and not very good as a stand alone art, and I've yet to see anything posted that changes this view
    It is hypocritical to demand clips from others if you are unwilling to provide clips. I'm not demanding clips from anyone, you are.

Lmao ! You don't visit European forums I take it ! PB is a one man army on forums and gets the same thing we do ; ).
    Can you post a link to a European forum please? I would be interested to read

Kev is right. Why should he feed you clips of useful stuff when you are a hypocrite and a self admitted troll? What would be the point?

thats a no then, so why respond saying you have posted endless clips when what you really meant is no you havent posted any fighting clips just endless chi sao from PB.....
    You haven't posted any fighting clips either. Kev isn't asking for fighting clips. You are and that makes you a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    You haven't posted any fighting clips either. Kev isn't asking for fighting clips. You are and that makes you a hypocrite.
    Frost a hypocrite?????????????? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    "Ving Tsun is a horse not everybody can ride"

Wong Shun Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Frost a hypocrite?????????????? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Of course. Frost and Laroux/Knifefighter come here demanding full contact clips (i.e. the stuff that is most valuable from a personal learning point of view but also typically the most private footage) when they haven't posted anything themselves (apart from that clip of Frost cuddling another man and then falling on the ground with him to do god knows what).

It is just blatant hypocrisy and trolling.

guy b, in reply to Frost, you wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Kevin might not be asking for clips, but he is one of the PB students here who is always saying what does and doesn't work against resisting opponents, people who train boxing, etc. And Kevin teaches VT out of a boxing and MMA gym.

It is not too unreasonable for someone to listen to him say all of that and then ask, "Okay, can you show us a clip of you using your system in those circumstances?"

If Kevin trains the way he says, and can use the art against these people the way he claims he can, then why would he have a problem showing us a video of him, for example, dealing with a guy who knows how to box properly? (the gym he teaches from must be full of such people)
    No mocking, tongue-in-cheek signature here... move on.