Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 36 Chambers of the KungFuMagazine.com Forum

Chamber 17: The Wing Chun Forum.

The only way to survive is to use this superior logic to trump their brilliant theories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU

Last edited by Kellen Bassette; 10-04-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Not to derail progress too much here, but now I feel remiss in my description of the 2nd chamber.

I feel I should fill this out more, but I can't seem to come up with anything that doesn't go to 'anoos' so I'll just leave that to someone else.

Keep Training & Carry On!
    Anything about ronnie coleman will do.

oh gross

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Chamber 2: Bawang - He will let you pass once you successfully decipher his Zen like riddles and drink from the Sacred Fountain of Hei Yuan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbwjfe5BbGc
    I am now sorry I asked. Well played, dlcox.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Chamber 18: This is a speak easy that bawang was given permission to establish. Knock on the door and you will hear a voice (think voice of James Hong):

Voice: What's in the sky"

You: The moon.

V: Is it full?

Y: Full of longing.

V: What side?

Y: The dark side.

V: How long to bone?

Y: 'Til the cows come home.

V:Why work it...

Y: When you can twerk it.

V: How do you handle viscosity?

Y: Lube

V: And if you're from.......'Frisco?

Y: Crisco

(Door opens, hinges squeal)

V: ENTAAH MY SPHINCT-DAAAHHH!
    Last edited by mickey; 10-04-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Chamber 19: If you complete reading the entire Shaolin-Do thread, you may pass to the next level.

Chamber 20 : Chen Village Portal where you will not be taught any Tai Chi. Nor shown the way back.

Chamber 21: Dale Dugas. This chamber requires you to don a kilt and beard. Don't poke fun at him or he'll label you a net ghost and you will be barred from testing the chamber ever again

Chamber 22: Lay to rest the thread of W.j.m and Bruce lee. The true winner was Ashida Kim all along and he defeated both of them with his elite ninja army, they both covered it up by arguing to the media and amongst each other to hide the shame of their loss.

I have another idea for the bawang chamber, top his vast knowledge of Kung fu and chinese history, he always seems to know everything. Or better yet find his source and destroy it rendering him defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Chamber 13: doug maverick - At the time of this writing, doug maverick is sitting in his chamber, in the corner, in the dark, after telling everyone on this forum that he likes to shamelessly plug Gene. Just say nothing and walk through. Keep cotton in your ears because if he sees you, he will desperately try to explain that he did not intend to write that. The last guy who did nothing to block his hearing went insane.

Chamber 14: hskwarrior - His chamber has a window. Just have a recorder broadcast the sounds, "Oh Eee Ah Oh Ummm" and he will run to the window and will be so looking to the skies, he will not see you walk by.
    how the hell did i even get in this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    Chamber 17: The Wing Chun Forum.

The only way to survive is to use this superior logic to trump their brilliant theories.
    Chamber 17 additional; To pass you must come up with a one sentence description of the 'Bong Sao' that EVERYONE on the WC forum agrees with unanimously.

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    I have another idea for the bawang chamber, top his vast knowledge of Kung fu and chinese history, he always seems to know everything. Or better yet find his source and destroy it rendering him defeated.
    He makes it all up! That is why no one will get past his chamber, which is the key to getting past his chamber.

You can only get past his chamber by not trying to get past his chamber. For, his chamber is not a chamber, it is a riddle without a solution.

The only solution, then, is to not seek a solution to a problem that was never a problem to begin with.

Then, you may pass! Cuz you will never get passed MY chamber!

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Chamber 23: Wenshu - You will be handed a pair of golden chopsticks. You must successfully remove all nits from this man's groin while Wenshu insults your inferior technique. Only then, when all 108 nits have been collected may you pass. If you fail, lather, rinse, repeat.
    Wrong.

That man is wenshu.

david ross.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Chamber 25: uki - What ever you do, do not try to fight this guy. He is so delusional that his technique is amazing. Just get a large container of liquid soap and start squirting it at him. Don't mind the shrieks, just keep doing it. When the container is empty, go and come back with a fire hose, aim it at him and threaten to rinse. He will tear up and let you pass.
    Last edited by mickey; 10-06-2013 at 01:50 PM.