Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 36 Chambers of the KungFuMagazine.com Forum

Chamber 26: taai gihk yah - : taai gihk yahn is into heavy, scholarly, pron. The last person who made him tear up and was allowed to pass this gate gave him one of "those" books with the title,"The Logistics of Intense Nocturnal Repetitive Actons and Its Effects on Consciousness." The title was enough for TGY to grab some paper towels and scurry away.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Chamber 5: Jimbo - Mention a kung fu movie that he has seen and he will tear up and let you pass. Mention a kung fu movie that he hasn't seen and he will kill you on the spot. He can't handle that kinda sh!t.
    Lol, good one!

Chamber 27 - mickey: mickey's chamber is criss-crossed with resistance bands of progressively higher tension levels. The only way to pass is to thoroughly familiarize yourself with the layout of his chamber, pass through to the halfway point, then use the heavy-tension bands to propel you like a slingshot right past mickey. He will tear up realizing you used his own chamber against him.

Last edited by Jimbo; 10-07-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Greetings Jimbo,

That was pretty good considering that though I frequent this board often, I am very much a phantom presence. I must work at revealing less.

You automatically pass my Chamber.

mickey

Chamber 28: SIFU RON - Just say the words "Wang Chun" and he will tear up and let you pass.

Let me explain it to you.

There is video footage floating around with him performing a Wing Chun dance to "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" (he is fixated on the belief that Wan Chung is actually Wing Chun) What makes the video horrific is that he is wearing a headband, jockey shorts, tube socks, canvas Converse and body glitter. One would think this was some old video footage, but it was done in 2012.

If you don't know what I am referring to, musically,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Kre4_fFek

Chamber 30: the chamber of farts.

You might wanna run through this one. Don't touch the butt lined walls.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Chamber 31: SimonM - This master wants to dust you off quickly so he can focus on taking his kung fu "to the next level", WHATEVER that means. When he assumes his fight posture, do not reciprocate. simply ask to discuss "the particulars". When he asks for clarification keep repeating "the particulars" and keep doing so for every attempt of his to understand you. He will eventually flip out, falling to the ground, convulsing, while frothing at the mouth. Proceed to the next chamber.

Chamber 32: SoCo KungFu - Present him with something incredibly weighted to wear so he can train his light skill. Insist that he try it on. Then ask him, "Do you really know why you were placed in this chamber?" When he inquires why, just say, "It's a CONSPIRACY!!!," and start running for your life, for he will go into a screaming rage and chase after you with the intent to kill. The weighted gift will slow him down enough for you to make it out of there alive. If you are impaired, don't do this. Just rip your throat out now.

Chamber 33: Vash - This master is incredibly vain and truly savors any laudation thrown his way. When you arrive at his chamber be polite and then say something like, "Arent you Vash, the Noble Hand of Isshin?" He will blush uncontrollably. He will let you pass.

Chamber 34: Beyonce's alter ego, Sasha - If you do not know what to do with Sasha, you need help. Instead, just let me know and I will step in. I promise you, she will joyously tear up and let you pass.

Chamber 35: Donnie Yen - You will have to take a strike from this guy. When you receive the strike, wince up and say, "I'm gonna tell your Mama!" He will freeze in his tracks, tear up, bowing his head while looking up and down at you and the ground, and he will let you pass.
    Last edited by mickey; 10-07-2013 at 04:53 PM.

DONE!!!!

Chambers 2-35 completed

mickey

There will be no reward.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Greetings,

How do you know that?

I'm going to have to reassign your chamber for talking rubbish like that.

mickey

I try to live in a pathless land, so a lack of chambers for me would not be too disconcerting.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Totally Untrue,

Because it took you ALL NIGHT to think that one up. You were fixated, dude. FIXATED!!

Oh, I forgot. You need to have the last word. Sorry.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Totally Untrue,

Because it took you ALL NIGHT to think that one up. You were fixated, dude. FIXATED!!

Oh, I forgot. You need to have the last word. Sorry.

mickey
    lol, I go to bed too you know.
    Please, I need this...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

That was fun

Thanks for playing.

Maybe we can do a sequel in the future.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart