Thread: Don Jon (Movie)

Don Jon (Movie)

Anyone seen "Don Jon" yet? I expected it to be a worthless spoof of "Jersey Shore", but was surprised to find there was a lot of substance to it. I have not been trained in movie critiquing or movie making though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Am I the only one who enjoyed it at all?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

That's good to hear. I'll watch it just because I think Joseph Gordon Levitt is one of the better actors right now.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb