Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
At this point I recognize your habitual misrepresentation of others positions is merely your way of passively disagreeing with said imagined position.
You make it sound like it's my fault that I'm not "getting" your metaphors and stories. But that's really the point, isn't it? Words are always like this, hence their usefulness for obfuscation.

I think that would be to mistake a secondary (or tertiary) level benefit for the purpose. I'd have to note many people practice their own variations on ZZ for their own reasons.I practice to collect concentration to an extreme point. The method used is the external manifestation of this purpose (in this case standing zz) which happens to give health benefits and is the topic of this thread.
There are indeed a great many people who practice zhan zhuang, and many who practice for health, and couldn't possibly provide evidence for that, as I couldn't - except for my astonishing health, vigour and good looks. But they aren't on the internet undermining me, as I explain how useful zz is, and how to get the bests results.

You've already discovered this and that's great. There are many benefits to being concentrated, whether moving or (relatively) still in body.
In all seriousness, all that really irritates me about you is that by pretending to be in some way to be speaking from a superior position or knowledge, you're hindering me in getting across actual, simple, factual and useful information. When you "discover" that, then that will be great.

Interesting, I think this relates to motors having a good air to gas ratio to run optimally. Even when throttle is as closed as possible, there is still gas in the mix.
Nonsense.