Thread: UK Wing Chun Gathering Clip

UK Wing Chun Gathering Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ZUI...yer_detailpage

Hi guys please help support this its not about Lineage who is better than who we are trying to learn from each other as well as raise money for Cancer Research UK So can only be a good thing each Gathering will have a different line up from the last and we hope to feature as many different teachers as possible if you would like to take part either teaching at a future event of maybe helping to start up one in your country please inbox me

Cheers Mick
    Lee Shing Wing Chun Association
    Emal: info@leeshingwingchun.co.uk wingchungathering@live.com
    Web: www.wingchungathering.co.uk l

Quote Originally Posted by leeshing View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ZUI...yer_detailpage

Hi guys please help support this its not about Lineage who is better than who we are trying to learn from each other as well as raise money for Cancer Research UK So can only be a good thing each Gathering will have a different line up from the last and we hope to feature as many different teachers as possible if you would like to take part either teaching at a future event of maybe helping to start up one in your country please inbox me

Cheers Mick
    Lee Shing Wing Chun Association
    Emal: info@leeshingwingchun.co.uk wingchungathering@live.com
    Web: www.wingchungathering.co.uk l
    Punctuation!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Punctuation!
    Thats what you get for using a ipad but not to worry half the guys on here cant read anyway lol Only kidding please don't beat me up but if you want to you can do it at the next event £65 both days £35 for one day thats got to be worth it just to punch me in the face