Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Killed Kung Fu?

I guess he got fired from his job cleaning the grease traps

I guarantee you that Gene is reading all this and just laughing his nacho cheese covered balls off....

You started this thinking you had a brilliant idea, and you've failed....

But that is the story of your life isnt' it
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Dave,

This could have all been avoided. You said in the other thread you could point to where in your style those throws exist. I asked you to provide video proof of you actually training those takedowns or any throws at all back in the day with your teacher. Instead of declining or admitting you did not you turned into yourself.

The problem with someone like you is that you left kung fu but you still talk about "hard training" from the good old days. And yet there are only videos of you doing long lama forms slowly. For some reason you keep talking about how good the training was with the old man but have no proof for it except forms videos and still photos of "other stuff".

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    Dave,

This could have all been avoided.
    I agree 100%

If only your patents had had just one more that night....

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

If only your parents had a Chinese baby instead of you. Then you could finally let the old man and his kung fu go.

You are lacking an identity. I understand now. Being linked to an old Chinese guy with an altar and a lineage makes you special.

I thought you had classes to teach. . Let the real coaches do the real training. This forum needs you anyway.

Like all trolls, eventually he runs out of steam and material

LIke I said, by now you have to be used to failure.....

Small minds can never wrap their heads around nuance or anything the least bit complex, so you will never grasp anything said here...

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Like all trolls, eventually he runs out of steam and material .
    You ran out of Kung fu the day you fought san da.

I like how you keep talking about me in the third person like you are speaking to an audience. That is your way of begging for outside help. You have been exposed as the pork bun eating form warrior you really are.

Well, the best part of you ran down your mommy's leg

And as I already said, your simple mind can't grasp NUANCE....

Totally on topic of the original topic of this thread, kung fu became a cartoonish shadow of its former self when self appointed defenders of truth who didn't really know kung fu tried to bully anyone with an opinion out of the way

When anyone dares point out the many things standing in the way of kung fu's evolution they are called haters and accused of disrespect.

People who have never learned "secrets" because there are no "secrets" accuse anyone with an opinion of never having seen the "real secret stuff" WHICH DOESN"T EVEN EXIST

MMA didn't kill TCMA, YOU DID

Well, the best part of you ran down your mommy's leg

And as I already said, your simple mind can't grasp NUANCE....

Totally on topic of the original topic of this thread, kung fu became a cartoonish shadow of its former self when self appointed defenders of truth who didn't really know kung fu tried to bully anyone with an opinion out of the way

When anyone dares point out the many things standing in the way of kung fu's evolution they are called haters and accused of disrespect.

People who have never learned "secrets" because there are no "secrets" accuse anyone with an opinion of never having seen the "real secret stuff" WHICH DOESN"T EVEN EXIST

Is this the Kung fu evolution you wasted so much time training?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjAZloVS024

That is not an evolution.

It extremely funny that you don't even have basic reading comprehension

But it is abundantly clear that your simple mind can't grasp anything....

Aren't you late for work?

It extremely funny that you don't even have basic reading comprehension

But it is abundantly clear that your simple mind can't grasp anything....

Aren't you late for work?

I think you have been misunderstanding me or maybe I have not been clear. I do not disagree with your post. I would never defend tcma. The reason I am here is to defend people against your internet bullying. You are the epitome of an idiot. You constantly degrade tcma but always link yourself back to that old fat guy when it is convenient.

I just want to point out how full of crap you are when you said you trained all that stuff with your sifu. He was an old man and you have NO videos proving your did the "hard stuff" so just stop talking about it. Then you make fun of Richard Tolson for posing in a traditional bow in front of 3 students and accuse him of teaching crap but your only proof is a still photo. Your ONLY defense is, "My students are walking the walk" and then allude that you did so as well. The truth is your teacher was an old man and you ate up every form(and all the food he cooked you) he taught you. Reality hit you that day when you were knocked out and people have been suffering your anger since. You suck and your teacher was too old to teach you "real kung fu."

That is really it. Other than that continue bashing tcma.

looks like you've gained tons of fans

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

who the **** is spiked? seems like he's just hit puberty or something

looks like you've gained tons of fans
    I do not need the support of others like you do. You poosey as bawang would say.

You have an audience here which makes you feel good on the inside. Meow meow, little kitty. Stop trying to scratch the furniture

We understand, you are used to not having any friends

I still think it's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

who the **** is spiked? seems like he's just hit puberty or something
    You DO come off as a petulant child who wants people to notice you....

We noticed you, we noticed you have some serious issues