Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: MMA Killed Kung Fu?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    We understand, you are used to not having any friends

I still think it's funny

You DO come off as a petulant child who wants people to notice you....

We noticed you, we noticed you have some serious issues
    We? WE? WE?

Stop calling for help from your friends. Fight your own battles please.

I wish Ray Pina had went to New York and fought you back then. You see no one can do that because you are surrounded by people who would help you. The day you got knocked out the only thing surrounding you was the qi you had built up from your years with the old man. You must have not built up enough qi around your head to defend his attack...

ATTN: we have a nervous breakdown in ailse one

BTW you just outed yourself as an old troll
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

ATTN: we have a nervous breakdown in ailse one

BTW you just outed yourself as an old troll
    When you and Gus were going to fight back in the day you had to call lamapaisifu to help you on the forum. The way you avoid getting your arse kicked is by slandering people with the help of others.

Every time a fight comes up you either get knocked out or you use internet intimidation. LOL. The old man is rolling in his grave.

Yup , nervous breakdown

You probably don't want to use Gus' name, he's trying to clean up his net reputation since when you google his name the first things that come up are a bullshido investigation on his 10 black belt claims and the time he backed out of the fight the same night and had a lawyer call threatening a restraining order

That aside I must say the entire forum must be rolling on the floor laughing out loud at this melt down

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Yup , nervous breakdown

You probably don't want to use Gus' name, he's trying to clean up his net reputation since when you google his name the first things that come up are a bullshido investigation on his 10 black belt claims and the time he backed out of the fight the same night and had a lawyer call threatening a restraining order

That aside I must say the entire forum must be rolling on the floor laughing out loud at this melt down
    I remember you trying to slander him on Bulshido and nobody believed you atleast from what i remember. That is all you do, man. You get this anger in you and you have to try to hurt other people. Why don't you go to one of your coaches kickboxing classes so you can lose a few pounds?

Do I care about Gus's reputation? Not in the least bit. But stop trying to divert attention from yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post

Do I care about Gus's reputation? Not in the least bit.
    that's pretty obvious, bringing up his lowest moment

you don't care about his, or yours or the fact that the entire forum by now probably wants you to run and play in the traffic

now, say you are done with this thread and continue to post for another three hours

Oh come on now, Spiked...

Stop calling for help from your friends.
    lkfmdc doesn't have any friends.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    lkfmdc doesn't have any friends.
    I know he does not. Gene, I know this seems bad and if you need to ban me then so be it. I only came on here to keep that foo from bullying people like MooyingMantis.

You know, when I log out of this trolling account and log back in as Gene Ching, I am about to ban someone, and it looks like it is going to be YOU spiked

if you need to ban me then so be it.
    paging Gene Ching, the granter or wishes, paging Mr Ching

paging Gene Ching, the granter or wishes, paging Mr Ching
    You need to be banned more than I do. LOL. Fair is fair. Put down those donuts.

You know you like it

Gene, I know this seems bad and if you need to ban me then so be it.
    Somehow I feel I would be enabling your ban fetish if I banned you for this. Yea, I know, that's just how dysfunctional our relationship is.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Somehow I feel I would be enabling your ban fetish if I banned you for this. Yea, I know, that's just how dysfunctional our relationship is.
    I do not have a ban fetish. Lol. You are funny.

I know you are, but what am I? neener neener neener

You can't make this stuff up

You guys still haven't figured out who has the biggest p3nis?

Here, I'll help: