Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Killed Kung Fu?

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoux View Post
    KO'd? Where?
    I will not respond to his childish posts anymore. Ask him to post the footage of his one fight. It was like a teenagers first time in the sack as in it did not last long. He retired from fighting after that.

The funny thing is he reinvented himself as this tough guy who learned so much from that old fat Chinese guy. Any mma he learned from the seminars he attended he mis-credits to his lama teacher. "We did all this stuff back in 1980." Sure he did.

He is emailing right now to try and get us banned.
    Last edited by Spiked; 10-23-2013 at 06:06 PM.

You should at least pay him a dollar before you leave again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    I will not respond to his childish posts anymore. Ask him to post the footage of his one fight. It was like a teenagers first time in the sack as in it did not last long. He retired from fighting after that..
    I guess the "tough training back in the day" didn't serve him so well.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoux View Post
    I guess the "tough training back in the day" didn't serve him so well.
    No it did not. But he had a lot of Chinese food and can be the mall Santa Clause due to the lack of hard training.

at the end of the day he makes 100k a year and produces elite level fighters. you teach 5 guys at a yoga studio.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    at the end of the day he makes 100k a year and produces elite level fighters. you teach 5 guys at a yoga studio.
    At the end of the day you make no dollars a day sucking up to him.

His gym produces them. They have really good bjj and striking coaches there that train the fighters. David Ross does not train the real fighters. He watches the womens kickboxing classes and touches himself.

Read some of the reviews of his gym from women on yelp he tried to cheat.

http://m.yelp.com/biz/new-york-san-da-new-york

At the end of the day you make no dollars a day sucking up to him.

His gym produces them. They have really good bjj and striking coaches there that train the fighters. David Ross does not train the real fighters. He watches the womens kickboxing classes and touches himself.

Read some of the reviews of his gym from women on yelp he tried to cheat.

http://m.yelp.com/biz/new-york-san-da-new-york
    I commend david ross because I think he is taking the right direction for kung fu, the steps that I want to take but cant.

I commend his success because my first teacher who had similar views as ross now works at a Chinese restaurant.

david ross himself was not remarkable as a martial artist, but he wants to build a different path for his students. that's what makes him fist saint.

david ross himself was not remarkable as a martial artist
    You are a smart man, bawang. I could not have said it better myself.

You are a smart man, bawang. I could not have said it better myself.
    david ross himself was not a remarkable martial artist.

you don't seem to understand that my jimmies remain unrustled. they are jimmies of iron.

david ross himself was not a remarkable martial artist.

you don't seem to understand that my jimmies remain unrustled. they are jimmies of iron.
    I am not trying to ruffle your jimmies. I do not even know why you are replying. Go do tai chi

I do not even know why you are replying. Go do tai chi
    I once swore an oath to malcom x to never bow down to the tightey whitey. I must break you.

I once swore an oath to malcom x to never bow down to the tightey whitey. I must break you.
    If Malcolm X thought your people were in power he would have marched against you instead of whitey.

If Malcolm X thought your people were in power he would have marched against you instead of whitey.
    I am black.

I am black.
    No you are not. You are an asian tai chi person. I saw your video where you did that form with a shoe in your hand.

bagwang's mom loves tightey whitey,that is why she brought him to this country,so she can have her share of them.she love you long time