Thread: MMA Killed Kung Fu?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post

I have to get up early to go to work.
    you at work

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

More from another Yelp site:
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/i-love-kickboxing-manhattan

Dirty. Smelly. I came to a class and the sweat from a previous class was still on the matts and on the punching bags. They do not wipe it down. I guess that's where the smell comes from. The staff, especially, the manager (bald fat guy) needs some customer service training.
    When i got there, the owner was rude and wouldn't let me take the class. I had my facebook account hacked so i had trouble showing my groupon on my app. Terrible Gym. Go at your own risk. The owner has no people skills and is rude to new customers. Never ever going back to that place again.
    I show up early for the 6:30 class, and the first thing I notice is that the 5:30 class is being taught by an overweight man. Not just a little pudgy - I'm talking about overweight in an unhealthy way. If this is what teaching kickboxing on a daily basis does for you...well I'm a little turned off.
    I bought a 10 package class off of groupon and it was a complete waste of money! First let me start off by saying that when I got off the elevator (I hadn't even arrived inside) the smell was so bad it took all my might to actually walk in the door...While I was still holding my breath and gagging from the smell...the gentleman at the front desk was so rude he told me I was 5 mins late and that they wouldn't let me into the class. Although I don't think I should have cared since I was in better shape then the instructor.
    Even when we politely declined, he kept asking why and offering to sell us more and more classes at slightly smaller prices per class. I have never been more pressured by anyone to buy anything in my life. He just kept throwing out different numbers and conditions. The man trying to intimidate our money out of us was a short, portly, bald white man with beady eyes.
    What is annoying is the facebook posts (I assume from the owner) complaining about the members. Its very unpleasant, posts like if you chew gum on the mat we will charge you for the cleaning. Meanwhile I dont think they have ever cleaned anything.

go to sleep, you have to get up early and clean the grease trap, and flip the burgers

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    you at work

Of course you know where I work. You come in every morning and order 3 breakfasts and a diet coke for yourself. I got your back. You want me to cook with low fat butter?

first he's done with the thread, then he's going to sleep to go to work

he can't keep to his story..... and honestly I think we all know he isn't even qualified to clean the grease trap

does it bother you that despite your best efforts, I am not taking you the least bit seriously?

Does it bother you that I am making A LOT OF MONEY and am well known while you are a complete failure in life?

Well, I have news for you

TOO BAD

and, once again, back to the topic, you know what "killed" kung fu? idiots like this who think they are the defenders of kung fu........

David,

Give it up. Or better yet call in the cavalry cause you are not winning the Internets with this one.

You are getting beat at your own game. The last time you had this deer in the headlights head scratching moment was during your coveted San da match. You probably want to forget all about that. Sorry for bringing it up.

first he's done with the thread, then he's going to sleep to go to work

he can't keep to his story..... and honestly I think we all know he isn't even qualified to clean the grease trap

does it bother you that despite your best efforts, I am not taking you the least bit seriously?

Does it bother you that I am making A LOT OF MONEY and am well known while you are a complete failure in life?

Well, I have news for you

TOO BAD

I recommended the egg whites instead of regular eggs. Your cholesterol is going through the roof right now!

You are not taking my posts seriously and yet you are reading every one of them and responding. You are a bad liar, Mr Trained Historian who made up his martial arts background.

yup. I am getting under your skin, and you can't scratch it

keep talking, keep trying to tell yourself that you aren't a pathetic failure

keep telling yourself that you are being clever ....

I am laughing at you....

hah hah hah hah hah hah

C'mon guys. You're gonna have to dig deeper than that if you want to win the quote of the week. Now stop with the sissy jabs and go for the jugular!

and, once again, back to the topic, you know what "killed" kung fu? idiots like this who think they are the defenders of kung fu........
    im pretty sure this guy is the same guy from 2011. he doesn't actually know that much kung fu, and was in high school

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

yup. I am getting under your skin, and you can't scratch it

keep talking, keep trying to tell yourself that you aren't a pathetic failure

keep telling yourself that you are being clever ....

I am laughing at you....

hah hah hah hah hah hah

Keep telling yourself that your pants will fit you in the morning.

you need better material....

aren't I keeping you up and you have work in the morning

bawan thinks you are a highschool kid, you're too stupid to be a highschool kid

maybe they kicked you out?

now, let's keep an idiot in suspense

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    Keep telling yourself that your pants will fit you in the morning.
    ur the worst baiter I ever seen. I used to mind fuk jehovahs witnesses for fun.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

you need better material
    David Ross needs new manpons. His just got soaked.