Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey dlcox

Yelp is garbage. The last company I worked for is a very well respected community service provider. However with all services offered to the public, there will always be people who will complain. Sometimes legitimately, but many times simply to stroke and smooth their own complanitory ego.

As a whole on average the public has great commendable things to say, as do all of the award programs we would consistently be nominayed for and win.

However the experience with yelp is the same as lkfmdc is describing.

Besides, anyone who actually forms an opinion bases soley off of a single online skewed public forum comment system, without doing a more in depth study, doesn't really matter. The reason being....they ARE those people that complain to try and make themselves feel better about being sh1tty human beings.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    The reason being....they ARE those people that complain to try and make themselves feel better about being sh1tty human beings.

And this is where we all meet. What's your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

I just realized.... at some point dlcox is going to log on here and try to read this entire mess

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

In this internet age it is easy to find people who will denigrate you and hard to find people who will praise you.

What this does, for smart people, is tell you more about the whiners and complainers than it does about those they whine and complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I just realized.... at some point dlcox is going to log on here and try to read this entire mess

He does not have to read the entire mess. He can look at the positive and negative reviews on my link and come to his own conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    In this internet age it is easy to find people who will denigrate you and hard to find people who will praise you.

What this does, for smart people, is tell you more about the whiners and complainers than it does about those they whine and complain about.
    well, you have to find it funny that people sign up for a martial arts class and then get upset that people are sweating

for the most part, you just see people who whine when they can't get exactly their way, and martial arts doesn't work that way
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....