Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: weed

Xebsball Guest
    Here we have this band called "Planet Hemp", they even got put in prison for a week because they are pro-legaligazation.

-------------------------
    "I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

Shaolindynasty Guest
    Yeah but the cops in Brazil look like the USA's special forces when they walk down the street. So things might be a little rougher there.

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Shaolin Dynasty -

My own experience is that marijuana is NOT addictive. I can smoke several times daily for months at a time, then quit cold turkey with no effort, replacement drug, or 12-step support group. I have done it numerous times, most recently in August. It has never had any more than a temporary effect on my intelligence or memory - ie: when I stop smoking everything that was gone comes back. This leads me to believe that these are side effects of the high, not the result of brain damage.

This doesn't contradict the fact that inhaling smoke isn't good for you, natch. Nor does it mean that in certain limited circumstances marijuana cannot have theraputic effects. As an example, foxglove blossoms are refined to create digitalis which is used to treat heart disease but lethal in large doses. Most any TCM practitioner will tell you that herbs are good for you in the correct dosage but harmful if overused. This would seem to be the case with marijuana (again, in particular instances.) One possible theraputic use of marijuana is appetite stimulation for patients in chemotherapy. Another is to treat menstrual pains. A third is treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Perhaps there are better ways to treat these maladies, but certainly none so safe or natural.

diego Guest

hehe mix with tobacco it helps you ****

im serious tho i quit while back

if i throw sand in ya face;WILL YOU Blink".

Sharky Guest
    "Anyone live in the Netherlands?" - Ironfist

Nah but i live in the UK and it's JUST been made a class C drug which basically means it feckin legal.

They want to make ecstacy a class B drug as well, but i don't think that'd be cool yo

=================================
    Sharky, I should expect this level of immaturity from you after seeing your post titled "Hm." regarding the woman that lives next door to you. I think everyone who unfortuneatly read that post is a bit more ignorant now for doing so. - Spectre

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

soy Guest
    Whiney control freeks.. ****.. weed is fine, it's nothing compared to real drugs.

Ryu Guest
    Now that's some good ad hominum.

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Johnny Hot Shot Guest

Weed

I like Smokin' BUDS!, I like Smokin' BUDS!, I like Smokin' BUDS!, I like Smokin' BUDS!, :D :D

Sung to the tune of "I like Smokin' BUDS!"

I planted Trees in BC for 6 years... ;)

BC has the best in the world. :D

"Life's a great Adventure, Mate"
    Jacko Jackson

Xebsball Guest
    Anyone seen a movie that have these two guys, Cheech and Chong, LOL, that was a grea movie.

-------------------------
    "I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

Brad Guest
    I think pot should be legal for medical use/research but not recreational use. Medicine is meant for sick people, not the healthy. If someone is going to risk imrisonment just so they can use a plant to get stupid...I'd say they have a problem.

Shinakira Guest

no no no

you guys are all wrong..
    weed does nothing for you.. just makes you hungry and look foolish.

if you wanna smoke weed, then fight then i pray your head doesn't get taken off. If you try and meditate.. most likely you'll be sleeping n' snoring..

now if u really wanna see some Chi blast'in
    scre_w that weed and stack up on some LSD.
    you get some after effects, shoot you might even fly.

OdderMensch Guest

hey brad

can you name one good reason why weed shouldn't be legal for "recreational" use?

Mark M Guest

Weed

THC the active alkaloid in weed collects in the fatty tissues of the body, ie the brain. When you quit there can be all sorts of minor withdrawal symptoms, one of which is raising of your blood pressure. This was told to me by a cardiologist.

GunnedDownAtrocity Guest
    thou shall not judge.

where's my beer?

grifter721 Guest

illegal

Why does everyone againts weed not like weed.
    Seriously? Is it becasue the govt says it is wrong for you? Because if it is is then you guys are just pawns of the govt. If it is because you HONESTLY really dont care for it then all the more power to you. But dont knock something when you dont know soemthing. That is liek saying you liv ein the south and because everyone says black are inferior you beleive it too. Dont be ignorant. Weed ofcourse has its drawbacks but it also has its adavantages. There are good quality about weed, but no one wants to hear them. Weed is not a halucenegen, it does not make you feel euphoric, it just makes you feel calm and relaxed. Almost like cigarettes. Smoking weed is bad but what about drinking it?? What will be the arguement about that?????? You wouldnt be smoking it anymore, so no fear of cancer or brain damage.
    I am pretty sure the pld chinese master drank herbs of the sort back in the day.
    All fo thm had some sort of herbal book to go along with their training.
    The natives of every country smoke some type o plant.