Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: weed

Buby Guest

GDA

You wouldn't happen to be from NYC would you?

If so, maybe I can talk to a few a people to see if they can hook you up.

Trust GDA your not in this alone. There are plenty of us in the same struggle, just keep that head up and don't let that bast*rd get to you.

If your in NY, holla!!! I got you on a fatty of some really nice dro.

Buby

Yo Dogs ya bes chill
    Cause I flip like sifu Gary and his Yau Kung Mun click, wit two kicks and three pheonix fists
    Trust dukes
    your gonna split from the ging running through the wrist.

wisdom mind Guest

you know i got 5 on it

watch them bogartin foolz with vacuum lungz lol

Buby Guest

Center

Dogs, i sent you a e-mail. Check it out and holla!!!

Buby

Yo Dogs ya bes chill
    Cause I flip like sifu Gary and his Yau Kung Mun click, wit two kicks and three pheonix fists
    Trust dukes
    your gonna split from the ging running through the wrist.

Water Dragon Guest
    Yo Buby, how's post-911 been treatin' y'all over there. A little scarce I'm presuming.

fa_jing Guest

Free your mind

but nothing's good in excess. Be careful.
    reactions vary from person to person. Thus blanket legislation is misguided (and for other reasons).
    Drug war means profits/jobs. Death and war for poor colombians, mexicans, et al. Those in power do not care. Inner city folk are kept from opportunities. Availability is never threatened. The governments are for all of this.
    A true tragedy.
    Let's all turn ourselves into the nearest police station. There are at least 50 million of us in the US. Laws would change tomorrow.

The world is full of self-propagating entrenched interests - people in power trying to stay in power, and feeling self-rightous about it. Power to the people! Arise, awake! Stop paying your taxes! Stop voting! Stop providing a mandate and funds to those in power! Excersize control over your government! (The word "your" is used loosely here)

If only we could motivate the masses...

Not that I'm perfect in these things, but I know what's right.

-Keith

KC Elbows Guest
    AAAAAGGHH!

I just turned myself in, and none of you other people were there. That's it, I'm joining the conspiracy. I'll get back at you people. Next, we'll make mullets a class 1 felony. :D