Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Boxing vs. Kung-Fu and other Asian MA's

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    If you agree with this pu$$y, then you are his b!tch. If you don't like it then stop acting like his b!tch. It's very easy. Stay out of the pig sty and you won't get hit with any pig sh!t.

I'm probably in better condition than both of you. There is a member here who has met me, he knows, but I won't drag him into this pi$$ing contest. I respect him too much.

I'm am surly in better condition than either of you two will be when you are my age and probably in better condition than both of you right now.
    I know I said this like 4 times alrdy, but hes a teenagerjust out of high school. he told me this in a pm.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Talking

If you agree with this pu$$y, then you are his b!tch. If you don't like it then stop acting like his b!tch. It's very easy. Stay out of the pig sty and you won't get hit with any pig sh!t.

I'm probably in better condition than both of you. There is a member here who has met me, he knows, but I won't drag him into this pi$$ing contest. I respect him too much.

I'm am surly in better condition than either of you two will be when you are my age and probably in better condition than both of you right now.

Scott, what are you talking about? He is talking about testing his art. What is wrong with that? You are in good condition? So what. You are not a fighter and there is nothing wrong with that. He is talking about sparring and I guess you brought up fighting in the mean streets? I am not sure as I have not been following that thread closely.

I like his posts. Big whoop. I might like yours too but I have not seen too many. Chill out, fatty.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    Scott, what are you talking about? He is talking about testing his art. What is wrong with that? You are in good condition? So what. You are not a fighter and there is nothing wrong with that. He is talking about sparring and I guess you brought up fighting in the mean streets? I am not sure as I have not been following that thread closely.

I like his posts. Big whoop. I might like yours too but I have not seen too many. Chill out, fatty.
    I like you. I like sex.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    I like you. I like sex.
    Combine that with the strength of ten ronnie colemans and he'll be the one getting spiked.

Scott, do not get mad at me. Address his post.

Are you a fat wannabe too deadly for the ring? If so then accept it. If not then argue with him. I have nothing to do with your disagreements with him. I'm just enjoying the show.

Perhaps I misunderstood your intention, but perhaps, also, it would be a good idea for you to edit when you quote someone else's posts, since you included his 3rd grade insults to me in your quote of his post that you were praising.

In that context then, I think it should be clear why I am responding to you in kind.

I know I said this like 4 times alrdy, but hes a teenagerjust out of high school. he told me this in a pm.
    I would have placed him closer to 3rd grade.

Anyone who has to repeatedly post about how dangerous he is and how fat everyone else is, is clearly not too skilled, mature, educated, or intelligent.

And our whole pi$$ing contest began when I supported a point he made on another thread and he was too stupid to realize this and decided to attack me in response.

But I've haven't had a good pi$$iing contest in a while and I have the time, so......

Perhaps I misunderstood your intention, but perhaps, also, it would be a good idea for you to edit when you quote someone else's posts, since you included his 3rd grade insults to me in your quote of his post that you were praising.

In that context then, I think it should be clear why I am responding to you in kind.

Anyone who has to repeatedly post about how dangerous he is and how fat everyone else is, is clearly not too skilled, mature, educated, or intelligent.

And our whole pi$$ing contest began when I supported a point he made on another thread and he was too stupid to realize this and decided to attack me in response.

But I've haven't had a good pi$$iing contest in a while and I have the time, so......

Oh, I understand now. You thought I was saying that I liked how he dissed you. No. I like his posts in general but happened to quote that one by mistake. My mistake.

Can you guys fight each other?

if you stay calm hes harmless. the dude is just not that smart.

Stay calm? It is an internet forum. We are all harmless here. As harmless as those "grappling" drawings you like to post. More like oriental gay sex pics

Oh, I understand now. You thought I was saying that I liked how he dissed you. No. I like his posts in general but happened to quote that one by mistake. My mistake.
    I apologize for my share of the misunderstanding, and my rather colorful insults!

Can you guys fight each other?
    Until I get bored or tired of playing with children.

Thank you, I am not upset, just having a little fun. I already PM'D him a friendly noted and he still wanted to play the jerk, so I am just accommodating him for now.

I have been behaving myself for quite some time, and this seems like a live one!

Although I don't see it as lasting much longer, he is already gettig boring, He isn't creative enough in his insults.

As harmless as those "grappling" drawings you like to post. More like oriental gay sex pics
    you don't understand do u? I have no attachments. you cant pull a david ross on me.

These kids don't come up with these ideas, they're copying and sometimes encouraged by adults. They think this is a holy cause, Allah will give them twenty virgins in heaven if they can make one less person lotus kick.

prolly taekwondo+bjj reject from bullshido

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    If you keep mentioning that, I'm going to have to watch it at some point....
    Mad Max III is one of the best movies ever. MM 1 & 2 are good also.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    lmao

where are you from gunbeatskroty ?
    I'm working in the Washington DC metro area right now. Always open for some friendly sparring.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    This is a clip of me doing Side Thrust Kick a while back, how we always trained this kick was to hit with the heel, rolling the hips over for power, and to retract quickly as to not get the leg trapped and to be able to have the leg up for defense (check) and to throw out another kick quickly if needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rirg2kanZd4
    Nice kicks. TKD calls this the "sliding sidekick" or something like that. It's kind of hard to hit MT with this power sidekick because you need some distance to get the power and MT usually keeps you just a little out of their rear leg roundhouse range. The ones that works and most annoying are the rapid, snapping sidekick with the dominant leg. They aren't powerful, but great at keeping MT away...and starts to hurt after a while. TKD and Karate uses this a lot against my MT base so I constantly pressure fighting with my hands to not keep eating this kick.