Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Boxing vs. Kung-Fu and other Asian MA's

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    anyone else think they are both the same guy, and creating two different accounts here is the only way he can have a conversation with anyone other than his blow up doll??
    Sounds like you are well experienced with this cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Someone's a bit psycho!
    Still hurting because you're old and never had the guts to spar hard, let alone fight for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    Scott, what are you talking about? He is talking about testing his art. What is wrong with that? You are in good condition? So what. You are not a fighter and there is nothing wrong with that. He is talking about sparring and I guess you brought up fighting in the mean streets? I am not sure as I have not been following that thread closely.

I like his posts. Big whoop. I might like yours too but I have not seen too many. Chill out, fatty.
    Scotty Brown is an old guy and just your average pretend-fighter/slap fighter. He's funny though. He's one of those old, fat know-it-all at the average Kung-Fu school that's always quick to try to teach people and correct them, when he's not even the instructor. Then when it's sparring time, I light them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Perhaps I misunderstood your intention, but perhaps, also, it would be a good idea for you to edit when you quote someone else's posts, since you included his 3rd grade insults to me in your quote of his post that you were praising.

In that context then, I think it should be clear why I am responding to you in kind.

I would have placed him closer to 3rd grade.
    What's funny here is that you're too stupid to even realize what a hypocrite you are when you're doing exactly what you're complaining about:

" Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    If you agree with this pu$$y, then you are his b!tch. If you don't like it then stop acting like his b!tch. It's very easy. Stay out of the pig sty and you won't get hit with any pig sh!t. "

You're too funny Scottie, like a clown. Your parents must be proud that you've become the exact inbred replication of themselves

Quote Originally Posted by gunbeatskroty View Post
    I'm working in the Washington DC metro area right now. Always open for some friendly sparring.
    ah it seemed like you would be that's abit far though, would be about a 3500 mile swim
    I guess we are who we are