Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Marginally kung fu related title]

[Marginally kung fu related title]

[Story that probably didn't happen, sparring content, random mention of kung fu, innocuous and friendly beginning into slightly foreboding mentions of muay thai and potentially loaded question]

say NO to drugs.

[friendly reply using respondant user name, youtube clip of random kung fu, further loaded question]

[asking question that really isn't a question, but is designed only to show off personal knowledge that lacks real depth and doesn't really want any reply other than acknowledgement of questioners super awesomeness]

I'm beginning to think this isn't a real thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    [asking question that really isn't a question, but is designed only to show off personal knowledge that lacks real depth and doesn't really want any reply other than acknowledgement of questioners super awesomeness]
    [ad hominem attack, followed by preparatory insults and creepy pursuit of target member across forum, inflation of power of personal fighting ability, await creepier friend/alternate handle who will agree with further posts without question]!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    Looks like Objective-C.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    [Deflection of blame onto previous member, inflammatory mention of Sin The, softened response utilized due to lack of evidence that current respondent has capacity for creepy friend status]

[complaint to forum moderator and Chinese administrator, with curiously anglo name, demanding censure or banning due to pain and embarrassment caused to tender feelings of super macho martial artist heman of the universe and comic book lands of real world fighters inc. ]

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Looks like Objective-C.
    [Capitalize on further member responses by non-sequitor response comparing first respondent to white ninja Michael Dudikoff]

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Newbie View Post
    [Capitalize on further member responses by non-sequitor response comparing first respondent to white ninja Michael Dudikoff]
    Bite your fucking tongue. That man is a national treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Looks like Objective-C.
    [obj method:argument];

For the record I dislike having to go to Wikipedia to participate in a conversation...
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    [complaint to forum moderator and Chinese administrator, with curiously anglo name, demanding censure or banning due to pain and embarrassment caused to tender feelings of super macho martial artist heman of the universe and comic book lands of real world fighters inc. ]
    [Simultaneously responding to initial respondent, response entirely cribbed from previous insulting post while sending grovelling instant message to forum owner first name lead member of seventies glam band Kiss last name onomatopoeia for cash, creepy forum friend arguing with wife over unsatisfactory knowledge of female anatomy, backup not currently available, assessing necessity for reduction of douchebaggery, appeal to necessity for forum diversity by citing modern non-kung fu styles done by third of forum.]

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Newbie View Post
    [Simultaneously responding to initial respondent, response entirely cribbed from previous insulting post while sending grovelling instant message to forum owner first name lead member of seventies glam band Kiss last name onomatopoeia for cash, creepy forum friend arguing with wife over unsatisfactory knowledge of female anatomy, backup not currently available, assessing necessity for reduction of douchebaggery, appeal to necessity for forum diversity by citing modern non-kung fu styles done by third of forum.]
    [washing hands of it all and blaming it on david ross and his personal igor named after garlic or a Chinese king]

[Multiple posts of scantily clad female assets.]