Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: form interpretation

form interpretation

hu lan shaolin taizu wombat yi lu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FKxsyYlHyg

0:00 tiger catching stance, chicken step, single whip

0:06 child worships Buddha, chain tan tui, bawang raise cauldron

0:18 zai quan, chenxiang pushes mountain, twin wind fills ears, jingang holds guitar

0:22 cover palm, chenxiang pushes mountain, sky cannon, close iron door

0:28 iron bull plows field, hopping centipede, scorpion raises tail, fish takes flip

0:50 sleeping luohan, single whip, child worships Buddha, chain tan tui

0:59 jade maiden pierces shuttle, flower, tan tui, luohan worships buddha
    Last edited by bawang; 10-31-2013 at 08:54 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Faux newbie is going to love this video since he did not like watching hot scantily clad women wrestle.

In this form I see hip throw, uppercut, back kick to balls, putter reap, sweeping, bjj

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    Faux newbie is going to love this video since he did not like watching hot scantily clad women wrestle.

In this form I see hip throw, uppercut, back kick to balls, putter reap, sweeping, bjj
    In this form I seepince hot seepince is form I sweeping to since watchip to love dideo bjj Faux newbie is form I since hot like he wreap, balls, puttercut, uppercutter reap, puttercuttercutter reap, seeping he hing hot like watchis form I sing to sweeping, upper reap, sing hot scantily clad watchis vid wreap, back this going to love did newbie women to like hot love he throw, uppercutter restle.

In women to balls, upper reap, upper restle.

In thip this going hing he his form I see thip this goin

LOL ! Those are modern gayfu fighting forms, not TCMA.
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 10-31-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Those are modern gayfu fighting forms, not TCMA.
    with reform through proper training and sparring, these combat techniques can be rescued.

we can see agile high kicks, long range handwork, and jixing bu, chicken shape footwork.
    Last edited by bawang; 10-31-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Bawang, you said that I was going to be your prey. Lol. You are only good at making unsuspecting newbs mad.

Post more tcma grappling pictures. We need proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiked View Post
    Bawang, you said that I was going to be your prey. Lol. You are only good at making unsuspecting newbs mad.

Post more tcma grappling pictures. We need proof.
    I was more newbs good prood are only grappling unsuspecting that more only grappling, you at ma goof Bawang newbs going, youre that mores. Youre only going that making unsuspecture only going prood to be you at I was goof Bawas more you at ma good to be your prood are only going unsuspecting need at ma going picting, you arey. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. You arey. Lol. Lol. You said at I was going to be need pres. You said prood prood proof Bawas making to be to be need that making, you ares. Yo

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Lay off the pipe brother
    at Halloween I was possessed by the ghost of an angry chocolate man. now I suffer from dyslexia.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    at Halloween I was possessed by the ghost of an angry chocolate man. now I suffer from dyslexia.
    But certainly had nothing to do with excessive drinking.

In this video, I see 3 guys from 30 years ago doing what many here cannot do.

P.S Using "gay" as a derogatory term is lame. Just saying. Come, come out of the dark ages and start accepting the world isn't about you and your tiny set of beliefs and convictions.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    In this video, I see 3 guys from 30 years ago doing what many here cannot do.

P.S Using "gay" as a derogatory term is lame. Just saying. Come, come out of the dark ages and start accepting the world isn't about you and your tiny set of beliefs and convictions.
    you missed the point. its about the foolishness of finding "interpretations" in kung fu.

If you can't do that, you're training is weak. Straight up.

we need some northern shaolin guys to come and confirm my list of techniques. u guys think im joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    If you can't do that, you're training is weak. Straight up.
    tbh average Canadian Chinatown kung fu looks pretty much like this.
    Last edited by bawang; 11-01-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    we need some northern shaolin guys to come and confirm my list of techniques. u guys think im joking.

tbh average Canadian Chinatown kung fu looks pretty much like this.
    Pretty close, except the video shows better fitness. Most of the people I have trained with who are good at forms would get absolutely destroyed in a real aggressive situation. Not to mention the fact that their endurance is usually seriously lacking. It's one thing to break a sweat doing forms, it's another level when somebody is actually trying to dump you on your head.
    Last edited by Syn7; 11-01-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Pretty close, except the video shows better fitness.
    they got very strong and agile legs. in Canadian Chinatown kung fu, everybody got floppy rabbit feet. you know what im talking about? where they flop their feet around and their legs wobble like rubber.