Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daoist Alchemy and TCMA footwork

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I thought we were in the chips of the future and the cheese was like the spice that must flow to propel us forward as the great galactic nacho kung fu overlords?

Do we have different bibles or something? Is this Nacho religion?
    The fonduemental question is, have you accepted cheesus?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I thought we were in the chips of the future and the cheese was like the spice that must flow to propel us forward as the great galactic nacho kung fu overlords?

Do we have different bibles or something? Is this Nacho religion?
    Dave, when drawing the G Ching, I think you pull 3 sets of 3 chips randomly from the Nachos, then line them up and read them according to the placement of the cheese, sour cream, etc....for example, covered with beans and a blob of sour cream - a moving chip, with wind and destruction (for the lactose intolerant) called the 'bubbling gut'.
    just cheese, a stable, unmoving chip - the blocker. Obviously, you want to draw the more balanced chips, with a mix of ingredients more reflective in the complexity of the Tao G Ching. The superior man always knows that the balance of the Nacho draw is more important than the key chips....
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Whenever I try to see my future using the G Ching, all I ever get is, "thread necromancy is in your future. Avoid Leftover Salmon shows in March. Winter is not the time for drastic change: stick to Weird Asia threads and kung fu beard to achieve utter harmony."

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    could be a mnemonic device, a learning tool. Different learning styles-visual, auditory, kinesthetic, require different methods.
    Say I practice stepping out at 45 deg. angle. One person calls it traingle stepping.
    Another person calls it seven star stepping, another calls it a diamond pattern, yet another calls it a plum flower step, etc
    I think the technique came first and the names were added later,
    -sometimes just to lend mystique.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.