Wing Chun Kung Fu / Chinese Martial Arts / Martial Arts Wooden Wall Dummy. It's in very good condition and also reasonably easy to put together and install. Everything is included for installation. It needs to be fixed to the wall via two wall bolts (included) that need to be drilled into a wall. It has only ever been stored inside a house. It hasn’t had a lot of use. It has been constructed well (see below description) and from the looks of the construction it will be able to take quite a lot of hard use.

I think the good thing about this dummy is that it takes up less room than some of the framed dummies. Also the leg is metal and has no wooden joint vulnerabilities which I think is better for kicking. The metal leg is firmly attached to the body via two large nuts and bolts on a metal plate which is all part of the metallic leg and is one piece of metal. The wooden body has enough protection to be hit or palmed so much so that this also applies to the side edges of the body if you're coming in at an angle which some of the Wing Chun dummy forms do and other Martial Arts no doubt. All three dummy arms screw in and out and do so via thick screw threads that screw in and out of a metal backplate. This also means the dummy can take up even less room when not in use. Again the dummy has been well constructed and doesn't seem to have any weaknesses in this respect from what I've seen of it and when I have used it in the past.

£130.

Platform speedball set. It needs to be fixed to the wall via wall bolts that need to be drilled into a wall. Good condition with a lot of life left in it.

£20.

Heavy duty wall bracket. Can be used to hang a punch bag or anything else that requires a hanging hook I guess. This one held a 30kg punch bag. It needs to be fixed to the wall via wall bolts that need to be drilled into a wall. Good condition.

£10.

I have pictures of all the items.