Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question on WSL's dummy form; what are the major differences between his students?

[QUOTE=Vajramusti;1260702]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jansingsang View Post
    His not the only one of Sigungs students... Dare i say gone off the page Look at Wam kam leung for instance. One of my Students the other day, was P!ssed with Wam kam leungs interpretation of the forms I told him take it easy as he must remember the systems conceptual .
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure wing chun is conceptual -but that does necessarily clarify things for people who do not have good guidance.
    Much of this thread involves the blind leading the blind.

Myself & Graham already clarified that anolgy Joy So it's not the case of blind leading the blind mister

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    Ha. What the hell would you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    The fact that you have posted gives that idea some justification as well!
    "Ving Tsun is a horse not everybody can ride"

Wong Shun Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    [...]
    If I had to choose between poor Wing Chun and resorting to the web for information I would give up for sure. Unfortunately due to the problems with Wing Chun these days you would be better joining a MMA club or good Boxing club. If that does not appeal to you then maybe a male hooker and serial axe murderer may interest you!
    Well I am not you and will persevere because I enjoy training wing chun. I have regular training partners from wing chun clubs that I used to be a member of so it is not the case of pure solo training; a couple of them are instructors at said club. I do practice other martial arts too so you are being a little presumptive. I know the dummy form, the ins and outs, from certain lineages and I was just trying to further my knowledge of WSL's ideas with regards to the dummy form when I made this thread. If you do not want to contribute to elucidating WSL's thoughts on the dummy form, then that is fine by me.