Thread: Vodka

Vodka

Why don't we have a thread devoted to Vodka here yet?

I'll start.

Vodka SAMURAI
    Packaging, Product Design, packaging

Another independent non-commercial development by the studio was about a uniquely shaped rice vodka bottle. Its austere outline and the silhouette as if split by a stroke of a samurai sword spectacularly transmit the idea and the ethnic background of the product. The material is high quality glass with décor.
    First place in The Dieline's 50 Favorite Liquor Package Designs world competition.

!!! DESIGN FOR SALE !!!
    This is a concept. If you are interested in the project, please feel free to contact me. I am ready for any offers!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

"The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Our this subsequent visit, we had much larger appetites, so we were able to try a few more items. Matt started with the Kung Fu Punch, which surprised me since he’s not one to order sweet ****tails. The mixture of mango and orange juices was sweet, and healthy pours of vodka and triple sec were almost unrecognizable. The mango was the predominant flavor, so if you like mango, you’ll enjoy this drink. If you can’t have alcohol, check with the cast member to see if they can leave the alcohol out. It’s added to the drink after the fruit juices are poured, so you might be able to get it for a few dollars less.
    From the Lotus House in Epcot...
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    point sparring is a great way to train