Thread: Five leaf clover

Five leaf clover

I'm getting tired of this cold weather. I woke up to 7 degrees here in N. TX this morning. That blows like the arctic winds, so for all those who are as tired of the cold as I am, here's a bit of spring from last year to brighten your day. This pic was taken in Millers Creek, NC where our other house is. The yard is full of four leaf clovers and at least one five leaf.

Peace, good fortune, good health and much prosperity to all who view this!

Hint: The five leaf clover is lower left. Enjoy!

Name:  5 leaf clover.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  107.6 KB

Four, fives and sixes are pretty common. Well, not common, but if you look you'll find em. Six is my highest. Still looking for seven.

People trip out on it, but it's no big deal. At work people thought I was super lucky or whatever. But I'm like "nah, I just look at clovers when I walk around and they stand out." When you find a patch with one, good chance you'll find a bunch more. I once had an old man tell me they were a myth. I had just found one and was tearing it apart(as I always do, dunno why) So I looked down and picked one up for him. Some people ay!!!

If you have fives in there, you'll have sixes too. At least in my experience that is usually the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Four, fives and sixes are pretty common. Well, not common, but if you look you'll find em. Six is my highest. Still looking for seven.

People trip out on it, but it's no big deal. At work people thought I was super lucky or whatever. But I'm like "nah, I just look at clovers when I walk around and they stand out." When you find a patch with one, good chance you'll find a bunch more. I once had an old man tell me they were a myth. I had just found one and was tearing it apart(as I always do, dunno why) So I looked down and picked one up for him. Some people ay!!!

If you have fives in there, you'll have sixes too. At least in my experience that is usually the case.
    You're one of the few I've encountered that understand this. I've never found anything above a 5, but I find 4's all the time. Still, they are pretty cool, and with all this cold weather down south I think people could use a bit of spring encouragement.