Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This will probably start all kinds of fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    not speaking about kesyi but that is a lot different from crazy monkey, the whole idea with CM is your hands are already up and covering and moving and you only have to make a small movement which doesnt rely on you having very good speed or reaction times, this is almost like the Filipino gunting or destruction techniques if you have the reaction and timing to make this work then why bother you should be quick enough to slip move and counter
    Why bother? If you can break an attacker's hand just before you close with him, isn't that better than just slipping out of the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    not speaking about kesyi but that is a lot different from crazy monkey, the whole idea with CM is your hands are already up and covering and moving and you only have to make a small movement which doesnt rely on you having very good speed or reaction times, this is almost like the Filipino gunting or destruction techniques if you have the reaction and timing to make this work then why bother you should be quick enough to slip move and counter
    Hence my statement that it is a "type".
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Hence my statement that it is a "type".
    Sanjuro and Frost

Name:  474989-statler-and-waldorf.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  51.3 KB