Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ancient American, Polynesian, Asian Civilization

Quote Originally Posted by MarathonTmatt View Post
    Like I have already said, sometimes there are debates and issues that need to be addressed, and it sure as heck isn't coming from the institutionalized, "professional" community. People like Vine Deloria Jr. provided such means for issues to be addressed. What Deloria did overwhelmingly, is look at these issues from a NATIVE perspective, and apply things like traditional stories into his works to cite evidence, which is overwhelmingly disregarded by scholars but SHOULD be taken more seriously.... after all, WE are the people who have been in this land for thousands of years, we're the ones who have lived here!

People in magic sky cities? WTF is that supposed to mean? Now you are just putting words in my mouth!

Also, you would be surprised at how many people do not understand the relationship between water and culture, coastal communities, etc., and therefore flood stories.
    What the hell would you know of the professional community? There is only one perspective, the one which evidence supports. Nothing else matters. That's how science works.

Pedra Furada....lol... You don't even know how complex the matters are you are speaking about. You're getting strung along in a bitch-fest put on by the French. The funny thing is, I used to live an hour away from potentially the oldest dig in NA. Do you have any clue what 50kya strata looks like?

Greeings,

MarathonTmatt,

Thank you for the sharing your learnings with me.

Through my own awakenings, I am realizing that black peoples were here in the millions, centuries before (EDIT: and when) Columbus showed up here.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 02-23-2014 at 09:03 AM.