Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Latest WCI and WCK history

I hope you're smart enough not to have just posted your current home address on here...

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    I hope you're smart enough not to have just posted your current home address on here...
    Thanks!
    And appreciate!

See the new post

The envelop of the above letter from Ku sifu with post mark and his students return address.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Before I sign off.

The following are my summary of the red boat era Wing chun kuen via yik kam slt practice.

We today do be able to see these in systematic way

Clear and practmatic

I think if wcners learn these basic in the first year will be create

It seems to me all of the info Hendrik is talking about is straight from some discussion groups.
    Put faith on Hendrik's his-story. You will be disappointed.

Originally Posted by Daniel Fong
    New facebook posting from Sifu Wayne Yung again.

Why HS creates some discussion groups and inviting people to join and to discuss with them? Then kick all out.

As one discussion group established, people join and he will share what he knows to them. Then he will ask what their view points, and request they express what their lineages are. After a certain period, all people there will be kicking out, and the group belonging to his ONLY. All the knowledge and discussion there becomes his property.

Then a new discussion group will be created in turn and people are welcome to join. He does the same approach to share his knowlege first, and discuss with others, and ask others to express their lineages again. then kicking out all people and the group becomes his private group again.
    I oberseved and realized what he did in this way for long time. Why he does that because, in this way, those groups are becoming his private groups only, and he can own the knowlege in the groups.

Don't you observe and realize that ?

Quote Originally Posted by kentchang View Post
    It seems to me all of the info Hendrik is talking about is straight from some discussion groups.
    Hey Kent,

I really tihnk that this guy has put himself out to such an exposure it is now natural to yearn for public approval or else feel hollow. It is incredible how much he posts I have never seen such behavior.

Originally Posted by Daniel Fong
    New facebook posting from Sifu Wayne Yung again.

Why HS creates some discussion groups and inviting people to join and to discuss with them? Then kick all out.

As one discussion group established, people join and he will share what he knows to them. Then he will ask what their view points, and request they express what their lineages are. After a certain period, all people there will be kicking out, and the group belonging to his ONLY. All the knowledge and discussion there becomes his property.

Then a new discussion group will be created in turn and people are welcome to join. He does the same approach to share his knowlege first, and discuss with others, and ask others to express their lineages again. then kicking out all people and the group becomes his private group again.
    I oberseved and realized what he did in this way for long time. Why he does that because, in this way, those groups are becoming his private groups only, and he can own the knowlege in the groups.

Don't you observe and realize that ?
    A despicable data-collector habit. I really wonder how those people he cheated for their info feel to be taken advantage.

Andy

A despicable data-collector habit. I really wonder how those people he cheated for their info feel to be taken advantage.

Andy
    One can collect all the data in the world a but its all useless unless you actually put it into practice, practice and more practice!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by kentchang View Post
    Hendrik is simply defending himself against what appears to be baseless attacks. I note that you didn't bother to answer my questions! So enough of the smear campaign. Provide something solid or shut the hell up!

I was in those discussion groups. To be honest, from what I saw, it was Hendrik sharing info and everyone else asking a few questions here and there for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Hendrik is simply defending himself against what appears to be baseless attacks. I note that you didn't bother to answer my questions! So enough of the smear campaign. Provide something solid or shut the hell up!

KPM write:

Hendrik is just defending himself against baseless attacks.....

This whole thing is a waste if time. The entire argument is truly only between Hendrik & Wayne and has turned into a barage of nonsense against Hendrik. Let's review:

1) When Sergio contacted Hendrik this all started. Hendrik was asked via Facebook IM and in email about Sergio this and Sergio that. Because of this, Hendrik made a decision, like it or not, to break ties and posted a public notice he was done. Since Hendrik always posted their (His and Wayne's) articles in two locations, 1850 Group & KFO Forum, so when he decided to split away he posted a notice in both of those locations that it was over. Like it or not it was his way of a clean break.

2) Wayne was not happy about the public announcement. Lots of bickering started and lots of back n forth that only kept getting worst as time went on. During all of this Wayne started contacting everyone and anyone to mobilize support for him and against Hendrik.

3) Wayne and team tried to complain about stealing S&C KK, changing dates, why others were given credit, building SLT from S&C, no mo Duk, no seven bows and on and on.... All of which was easily proven wrong IMO. Wayne also felt ok about involving students and others to attack Hendrik while also re-posting private emails and discussions to try and get people to support him in his bash Hendrik festival....

Bottom line!

While Wayne & his team didn't like Hendrik's quick and public break it was a clean break. Hendrik never went around the net trying to discredit Wayne & S&C which he could have easily done... On the other hand Wayne's response to all of this shows he should not preach Mo Duk as this never ending Hendrik this and that slam fest is not the behavior of an adult or a so-called lineage holder.

I think everyone is tired of reading this nonsense and there is no question in my mind that it has gone on for too long. All this Drama is bad for Wing Chun and remember this; All this is about nothing! Hendrik never broke his oath to S&C by showing or giving anyone their precious notebook.
    Last edited by Jim Roselando; 04-11-2014 at 07:46 AM.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    I was in those discussion groups. To be honest, from what I saw, it was Hendrik sharing info and everyone else asking a few questions here and there for clarification.

One can Go check and verify

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297656860373657/

A Chinese wing chun group of 770 member which I started, discuss with many many wcners and others internal martial art sifus, to share my info .

Then, I left the group to the members and all the information is there. Leave it to the admin.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1398...ref=ts&fref=ts

A formulae 2014 group, where I released the formulae 2014, the yik kam slt part1 , and many yik kam Jin and Qi related indepth information.

Again, I left after I give enough information, leave it to the admin.

Why do I do that? Because I like wcner to examine what I share in a democratic way, all these group has a purposes. And I don't want it to be come a cult have lots of fans. Continous to build and give is my mission.

Every group I have started serve a purpose of clarify or release information, after that I left. Check the above two group and see for yourself what is there. Check into the Chinese group to see how much information is stored there and mine exchange with some known internal art experts there in term of Jin type, Shen, Yee, Qi. Take a look if I can fake my level and not get caught?

Go a head join the close group today and see for yourself . Look into the photos and archive see how much infor is share by me and discuss.

It is not my group, now these groups are own by the admin. So apply and let them approve you. I have totally not visit it since I have left.

Finally,

I am not perfect ,
    I never claim I can not be wrong.
    I sure might do screw up things as everyone.
    But, honestly face what I am is the bottom line I live my life

By the evidence I have present the facts to face the intentional multiple false accusations toward me in public.

The facts are

1. I am a legitimate Cho family member with my sifu permission to share openly to the west on everything I learn from him since 1980.

2. I have complete YKSLT training with my late sifu and have infact share to many Wck sifu today's.

3. I continous to build group, share information, and given away .

I leave it for the Wck researchers to examine and verify everything I have done.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-11-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Hendrik is just defending himself against baseless attacks.....

***----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    True. I was never impressed with S&C in their video presentation. And if real S&C was a secret- it should be kept a secret.

IMO Hendrik in part brought it on himself with his earlier alliance with S&C to buttress his POV on wc history.And now he speaks approvingly of
    a marketing video machine and a couple of his friends for "historical research".

When the brush is moved away and the constant and overdone repetition of his own view of the bows and flows and his preferred terms and labels... much of it is present in
    good contemporary wing chun. He is trying to preserve YKWC but that battle is lost already- with other YK people mixing CLK and Hung ga in what they do
    and Hendrik's limited amount of effective teaching and the compulsive volume ad absurdum of posting.

AFAIAC- Hendrik can have his own thread rather than cluttering multiple threads.

I am not attacking Hendrik but the content and repetitious volume of his postings.