Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Latest WCI and WCK history

Well Dave, it seems that you truly don't see the comparison and the irony here do you? Why did you feel the need to be Alan Orr's champion on that other thread? You're not the moderator either! Obviously you have no insight into the fact that you were out of line and a bit over the top when you chose to call me out, insult me, and essentially launch your weird attack on me. You obviously still don't see what you did as inappropriate and that lately you have been essentially doing everything that you came down on me for in that thread. And your passive-aggressive fake apologies are clearly evidence of that. I have been pestering you hoping you would step back and say "man, he's right! I'm doing many of the same things I accused him of in that other thread! Dude, my apologies! I was out-of-line!" But, it looks like that isn't going to happen. Obviously your ego isn't going to allow that. So Ok, I'll back off now. But remember Dave, you are the one that started this by calling me out on that other thread with your weird attack and accusations. You can call me all the names you want. But you called me a liar, and I am no liar. If you're not a big enough man to apologize for that, then I will stop giving you little hints and let you carry on. For me, honor still means a little something to martial artists, even in a forum.

Thank you Dave. Yes, let's move on!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    one of MANY does not sound the same as "sole" or "only" to me! And a "successor" is not the same as an "inheritor" or "grandmaster." If someone has baisee'd to a sifu and has received fully teachings in his art to become a disciple, he then becomes a "successor" but that does not mean he is the new grandmaster. The sifu will have several disciples that have baisee'd to him, they can't all be the "sole inheritor"!!!
    By this quote would it be easy to recognize GM William Cheung as the sole inheritor of TWC? wouldn't an inheritor know more or have somethings different than "one of many successors" would know?

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Well Dave, it seems that you truly don't see the comparison and the irony here do you? Why did you feel the need to be Alan Orr's champion on that other thread? You're not the moderator either! Obviously you have no insight into the fact that you were out of line and a bit over the top when you chose to call me out, insult me, and essentially launch your weird attack on me. You obviously still don't see what you did as inappropriate and that lately you have been essentially doing everything that you came down on me for in that thread. And your passive-aggressive fake apologies are clearly evidence of that. I have been pestering you hoping you would step back and say "man, he's right! I'm doing many of the same things I accused him of in that other thread! Dude, my apologies! I was out-of-line!" But, it looks like that isn't going to happen. Obviously your ego isn't going to allow that. So Ok, I'll back off now. But remember Dave, you are the one that started this by calling me out on that other thread with your weird attack and accusations. You can call me all the names you want. But you called me a liar, and I am no liar. If you're not a big enough man to apologize for that, then I will stop giving you little hints and let you carry on. For me, honor still means a little something to martial artists, even in a forum.
    Keith no offense but did someone die and make you moderator around here? I see you inviting people to leave the forum on another thread too. Why don't you dial it back a few notches? Somehow I don't envision you taking this tone with people face to face.