Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The screw and driver of Wck

The screw and driver of Wck

Have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC4l...e_gdata_player

Many people never know the exist of the driver part. Many default their driver to random or basic human muscle handling.

In DNA research one can read the driver characteristic.

In lineage scanning one can compare driver.

Many import taiji, boxing, Xing yi, spm ......etc try to patch up snt driver part and fail because their import doesn't fit Wck technology platform or they don't have a clear understanding of there exist the driver part and its details in a systematic way.

Wck screw is core in white crane of fujian screw.

Thus, very rare one could develop the SNT fully because the driver part never get develop.

Not to mention, driver is not structure it is not Nim Lik or mind power. Driver is driver, bows, compressor , motor. Time to reveal these to the Wck world.

Wck Jin cannot be work on without knowing the driver exist.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-07-2014 at 07:53 AM.

To sum this video up: your body has to be connected behind the technique in wing chun. It took 8 minutes to say this? This is very basic information ALL wing chun knows.

Again, more hot gas from Hendrik
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khMYrQkA4fo
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    To sum this video up: your body has to be connected behind the technique in wing chun. It took 8 minutes to say this? This is very basic information ALL wing chun knows.

Again, more hot gas from Hendrik
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khMYrQkA4fo
    Thanks for the video link JP, now all one needed are couple glasses of "WC Screw Driver" to set the mood ... just saying ...

To sum this video up: your body has to be connected behind the technique in wing chun. It took 8 minutes to say this? This is very basic information ALL wing chun knows. :rolleyes
    Agreed! Snake engines, wriggling worms, screw drivers, double helix, bows, batman's utility belt, etc, etc... It isn't "time to reveal this to the WCK world", much of this already exists and is known in YM WC/VT/WT, just not using Hendrik's sometimes odd terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT.. View Post
    Agreed! Snake engines, wriggling worms, screw drivers, double helix, bows, batman's utility belt, etc, etc... It isn't "time to reveal this to the WCK world", much of this already exists and is known in YM WC/VT/WT, just not using Hendrik's sometimes odd terminology.
    Agreed. It's just repackaging of basic information that should be very common knowledge in any good wing chun. Only he's got a nice shiny new his-story to go with it!
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Agreed. It's just repackaging of basic information that should be very common knowledge in any good wing chun. Only he's got a nice shiny new his-story to go with it!
    It's all a story, unless it's a personal experience. JPinaz, or whomever, pls share on video your experience and explaination of Wing Chun, for you all it is real, for us a story, that is the way it is when one is sharing what they know. Others can accept it or not accept it, what does it matter to the person presenting it? Nothing really, it seems here that it only matters to those that are commenting..

At the least, Hendrik's is sharing, that is the most important thing, and what the forum is about fundamentally isn't it? Whether what he shares is true or not true to anyone else besides Hendrik's is besides the point, as is what his motivations are, know one here really knows what the motivation is, except Hendrik, why speculate? Either enjoy the sharing or don't, commenting on it does it make any difference?

J

Quote Originally Posted by sihing View Post
    It's all a story, unless it's a personal experience. JPinaz, or whomever, pls share on video your experience and explaination of Wing Chun, for you all it is real, for us a story, that is the way it is when one is sharing what they know. Others can accept it or not accept it, what does it matter to the person presenting it? Nothing really, it seems here that it only matters to those that are commenting..

At the least, Hendrik's is sharing, that is the most important thing, and what the forum is about fundamentally isn't it? Whether what he shares is true or not true to anyone else besides Hendrik's is besides the point, as is what his motivations are, know one here really knows what the motivation is, except Hendrik, why speculate? Either enjoy the sharing or don't, commenting on it does it make any difference?

J
    I hear ya and my lienage's history has been shared here many times in the past as well. Some accept it some don't - no big deal. But this isn't about me.

Yes, Hendrik isn't just sharing his 'story' (and I have no issue with him sharing) - the rub is when he (or anyone else) starts saying it is the 'truth' for ALL wing chun. An example would be their insisting that WC=fusion of snake+crane. Is that true for the lineages you've studied? It isn't for mine. And some say he isn't even qualified to speak for his one lineage, let alone everyone else's.
    And, it's not just a history thing. Simply looking at the body mechanics and engines of these arts and comparing them to WC's will be a clear indicator. It's fine if he's just sharing as 'his own family WC perspective', but he doesn't - he uses a broad brush to paint us all. Sorry, but I don't want hendrik's stinky chi brush anywhere near me
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 03-07-2014 at 04:40 PM.

Wck screw is core in white crane of fujian screw.

Thus, very rare one could develop the SNT fully because the driver part never get develop
    Hendrik, You have already screwed Wing Chun's History... please for the love of God leave White Crane out of this!

Okay, please explain this further and while your at it perhaps you could share with us of your White crane knowledge and from whom gave it to you?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

There is nothing new in M.A. all we can do repackage it and put a twist on it. What's helpful IMO is making it as clear as possible to a new generation of chunners.
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

@ Sihing

I don't have any problem with Hendrik posting/sharing, but my problem is when he talks about methods and says it is time to "reveal this to the WCK world." It is a statement that others don't know these methods... and this is not accurate.

Even his latest collaborator, Sifu Sergio, would surely disagree with this. In one of Segio's videos he shows a picture taken from a LT seminar in the 90s. In that photo LT is writing on a whiteboard, detailing how the joints and the spine are used in Wing Tsun. This knowledge was being shared in Europe 20 years ago, and LT was teaching it in a wider sense from the 70s.

Edit: The same is true for what Hendrik would call force change and momentum handling, etc, etc. LT doesn't use Hendrik's terminology, but it's all there in LT's writings from the mid 70s onwards.
    Last edited by BPWT..; 03-08-2014 at 04:01 AM.

@ Sihing

I don't have any problem with Hendrik posting/sharing, but my problem is when he talks about methods and says it is time to "reveal this to the WCK world." It is a statement that others don't know these methods... and this is not accurate.

Even his latest collaborator, Sifu Sergio, would surely disagree with this. In one of Segio's videos he shows a picture taken from a LT seminar in the 90s. In that photo LT is writing on a whiteboard, detailing how the joints and the spine are used in Wing Tsun. This knowledge was being shared in Europe 20 years ago, and LT was teaching it in a wider sense from the 70s.

Edit: The same is true for what Hendrik would call force change and momentum handling, etc, etc. LT doesn't use Hendrik's terminology, but it's all there in LT's writings from the mid 70s onwards.
    Yes I understand, as I learned about these things too, and I'm not from LT lineage, so the information is there, Hendrik is just sharing what he knows, and bringing it back the forefront in his own way, I have no problem with that, and I don't recall him saying he is the only one that knows it or is it exclusive to his lineage...so I still don't get where the problem is, even if he did say this, so what, ppl can believe and think what they want. How many personal trainers are there out there? Tons. How many methods are there to body building and increasing muscle size and shape, tons, all the ways have value and can work, one just has to choose in which way they want to go, by doing that they don't have to see the other ways as inferior or worse/bad, nor do they have to put them down, just do your own thing, be open minded and be able to see other things as value that are different from what you are doing..

J

Yes I understand, as I learned about these things too, and I'm not from LT lineage, so the information is there, Hendrik is just sharing what he knows, and bringing it back the forefront in his own way, I have no problem with that, and I don't recall him saying he is the only one that knows it or is it exclusive to his lineage...so I still don't get where the problem is, even if he did say this, so what, ppl can believe and think what they want. How many personal trainers are there out there? Tons. How many methods are there to body building and increasing muscle size and shape, tons, all the ways have value and can work, one just has to choose in which way they want to go, by doing that they don't have to see the other ways as inferior or worse/bad, nor do they have to put them down, just do your own thing, be open minded and be able to see other things as value that are different from what you are doing..

J
    +1, I agree. Hendrik may be guilty of over-stating his case some of the time, but hey..aren't we all guilty of that!

What I mean is this. How can it be a case of "revealing" this knowledge, when it has already been revealed and taught for decades already?

Hendrik paints a picture that implies he is shedding light on something previously forgotten, or something new to many in the WCK world. But the fact is, many lines already know this and train it, just not by the definitions Hendrik chooses to use.

What I mean is this. How can it be a case of "revealing" this knowledge, when it has already been revealed and taught for decades already?

Hendrik paints a picture that implies he is shedding light on something previously forgotten, or something new to many in the WCK world. But the fact is, many lines already know this and train it, just not by the definitions Hendrik chooses to use.
    Because he's revealing it from his own experience and learning, which is the unique part of it, the knowledge itself is objective and complete and there to be understood and explored, the person doing this, their experience and expression of it will be unique, so that is the importance of the sharing, each of us will bring a unique aspect to it when we share it, which may also open our eyes to something that was before unseen.

J

Because he's revealing it from his own experience and learning, which is the unique part of it, the knowledge itself is objective and complete and there to be understood and explored, the person doing this, their experience and expression of it will be unique, so that is the importance of the sharing, each of us will bring a unique aspect to it when we share it, which may also open our eyes to something that was before unseen.
    If the above was written in jest: That's hilarious I'm not sure what it's a parody of exactly, but it cracked me up

If you were being serious:

"Driver is driver, bows, compressor, motor. Time to reveal these to the Wck world." You're agreeing that it is time for Hendrik to reveal to the world his own experience and learning, which is the unique part of it?

Good Lord.