Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Shrimp Boy and the Senator

Shrimp Boy/Yee covered on The Daily Show

Just watched it! Then Colbert cleverly responded to a recent Twitter issue...
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

I was just sworn in as the mountain lord. what you have to say now?
    So you finally got that "making friends" Brownie badge?

Blog Entries
    Name:  yo-dawg-you-say-youre-so-funny-so-i-told-everyone-youre-a-joke.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  30.6 KB,,..........................
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

shrimp man is innocent. he is magical angel.

it was frank who framed him and took over position as mountain lard. the student has betray the master. the truf must be know

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    it was frank who framed him and took over position as mountain lard. the student has betray the master. the truf must be know
    yes, just like you did to your mother. She.....He i mean is with the Lard now.

Says the fatass that believes in alien abductions and thinks he can see the future...

I'm not sure what's more revolting about you; your idiocy or the fact that you worship a limp dick Asian pedophile.

Blog Entries
    you worship a limp **** Asian pedophile
    you must be out of the closet. thinking about another mans Pen1s. nice. H0mo.
    you worthless ass forum dwellin h0mo.

Name:  1456761_732690860091606_576868538_n.jpg
Views: 3104
Size:  71.3 KB

SoCo is a flamin ho-mo/ suckin on tube steak in Slo-mo/
    oh no/ he thinks he's a bad ass/ don't bend over or he'll try to grab that ass/
    thinkin that he's tough for calling me a fat ass/
    what a sad ass/ b1tch the only thing you do is make my nuts itch

(all the while wearing a karate gi claiming kung fu....yeah you!)

Says the fatass that believes in alien abductions and thinks he can see the future...
    jealous cause you can't. hahahahahahahahahaha
    GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT RELEVANT IN MY WORLD. YOUR WORDS ARE LIKE A BAD ASS GAS.....THEY STINK.....BUT EVENTUALLY IT FADES AWAY TO NOTHING.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-01-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Does being mountain lard entitle you to discounts on the underage hookers?
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Blog Entries
    are you asking to see if i rival your prices? If i recollect correctly, "Lard" was the loving nickname your pops gave to your mother isn't it?
    That's so sweeeeeet. I hear he put a sign above her bathtub saying "Tub of Lard". tho tweet
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-01-2014 at 11:20 PM.

That's cute, you've managed to write at a 3rd grade level.

GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT RELEVANT IN MY WORLD.
    And yet, here you are.

Lets be real. Franky is nothing more than a fat, fake ass wannabe gangsta strutting around in a frog suit. Its amazing really, your infatuation with Jake Mace. At least that fraud is selling health. Which is more than you can say. Speaking of Mace, you seem to have an obsession for men. Projecting much?

At least when Soard was revealed to be a perv, all the SD clowns distanced. That you on the other hand emulate not only a career criminal, but the most abhorrent of such, says more about who you are than any half-assed insult I can throw your way. I guess you pervs stick together, eh?

You're so easy to play, you know that? I would have hoped you'd have gotten a clue by now. A quarter of a decade may have fixed your back, but that fall knocked you perpetually stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    He's not only the president, he's a client.

real kung fu triad gangster would have taken the fall and gone to prison for shrimp man due to ever lasting magical kung fu loyalty. you big poosy.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I think I know where this is heading. Shimb poy needs another snitch visa, or filthy 老外 gets sent back to Middle Kingdom.
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

gangs everywhere

The whole world is run by gang violence. The biggest gangs are the ones who formed governments and colonized other nations. The Pope and the Vatican of Rome are the biggest crime lords perhaps in human history, and their history goes way back into the past, in what is now the Middle East region (thus their obsession for annexing it, aside from resources), then moving to Rome.

There is a Palestinian genocide happening right now (for many decades) because of the state of Israel. They have even put up a wall ("security fence.") Research a map of Palestinian land in the 1940's compared with now. They have lost 90% of their original lands. Many who lose lives are innocent civilians, children, etc.

Also notice how there is "tension" between the US President Obama and Russian president Vladimir Putin, yet they are both visiting the Vatican and kissing the Pope's ass. Watch the body language, the Pope is their Lord. But the media (owned by this same elite inside group) dupes people with a different image of the Pope, as some kind of Holy Man. He is nothing but a fraud and a treachery. World affairs, wars, bankruptcy, it's just "business" to thee people.

Also, who would drop nuclear bombs. Who would even think to create a nuclear bomb? It doesn't make any sense. What is more Satanic than dropping a nuclear bomb? I would like someone to give an answer to this, because I can't think of anything more Satanic than that. Yet it happened, Hiroshima was hit in the 1940's with a nuclear bomb, and guess who dropped it- the US President and his cabinet, that's who. If that is not Satanic than what is?!? And all you little children, making off-hand comments about "I hate this guy" or "that guy", don't know what you are fooling around with. Did you know that the definition of a Holocaust is "a burnt offering." So why would the history scribes call the genocide at the hands of the Nazi's a Holocaust? What is the real reason for this. Oh yeah, and Adolf Hitler kissed the Pope's ass just like anyone else, they're all in the same club. The world is run by Satanists, those of you who fool around with black magic and think you are so clever have another thing coming. Real Satanists are priests, judges, presidents, media network conglomerates, popes, world leaders. It would make sense that Ronald Reagan, a former Hollywood actor, would become a US president in the 1980's.

Blog Entries
    Name:  haters_logo_blur.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  65.0 KB[quote]
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-02-2014 at 08:47 AM.