Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Shrimp Boy and the Senator

Blog Entries
    Criticism from people who are relevant is always welcome.
    Criticism from a peanut gallery only makes for good laughs.

If my homies stabbed me period...front...back....or side to side......i'm shankin erraybody.
    IMO, only the DUMBFUKS take a rap for rats.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...nd-5385990.php
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-08-2014 at 06:49 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries

Haters will be HATERS even when the truth comes out!

Look, I'm no fanboy of the feds, but regardless of the technical legality of the scenario, shrimp boy engaged in a wrongful act. Knowingly laundered money he believed was illicit. Whether he wins at trial or not, it's quite clear that all his turning a new leaf bullshit was a lie.

It's kinda like when you were a kid and won a bet and the other dude was like "we didn't shake man". Whether the debt is paid or not, dude still lost. Know what I mean? Personally, I find the whole redemption angle to be attractive. A reformed boss is interesting shit, to say the least. Clearly he was still willing to commit crimes. Entrapment and technicalities aside.

Blog Entries
    Look, I'm no fanboy of the feds, but regardless of the technical legality of the scenario, shrimp boy engaged in a wrongful act. Knowingly laundered money he believed was illicit. Whether he wins at trial or not, it's quite clear that all his turning a new leaf bull**** was a lie.
    So you read the affidavit? What crime did he actually partake in? According to the Affidavit he never laundered any money himself. He doesn't own any businesses. It doesn't show him doing anything at all other than accepting an envelope full of money and an introduction. And, you're entitled to believe his turn around is bull**** but then again, really, what do you know? I can honestly and purely state you don't know a **** thing about the man's life aside from what the media leads you to believe. so your view is biased without anything real to back it up. Me however, I know more than you in this regard. And i know you too don't know what you're talking about.

It's kinda like when you were a kid and won a bet and the other dude was like "we didn't shake man". Whether the debt is paid or not, dude still lost. Know what I mean? Personally, I find the whole redemption angle to be attractive. A reformed boss is interesting ****, to say the least. Clearly he was still willing to commit crimes. Entrapment and technicalities aside.
    that's ridiculous. It's obvious you never read the affidavit and are only going off of what media is telling you. While you sit there in doubt, I have people on hold waiting to jump on his movie even more now than before. His fan page on Facebook is steadily climbing in numbers of fans showing support.

what any of you feel about the man is irrelevant. This trial is going to prove to be very interesting. After reading the affidavit myself, i felt it was all entrapment. Next thing you know Lawyers are feeling the same way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOTHKAybG0M
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-08-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    So you read the affidavit? What crime did he actually partake in? According to the Affidavit he never laundered any money himself. He doesn't own any businesses. It doesn't show him doing anything at all other than accepting an envelope full of money and an introduction. And, you're entitled to believe his turn around is bull**** but then again, really, what do you know? I can honestly and purely state you don't know a **** thing about the man's life aside from what the media leads you to believe. so your view is biased without anything real to back it up. Me however, I know more than you in this regard. And i know you too don't know what you're talking about.

that's ridiculous. It's obvious you never read the affidavit and are only going off of what media is telling you. While you sit there in doubt, I have people on hold waiting to jump on his movie even more now than before. His fan page on Facebook is steadily climbing in numbers of fans showing support.

what any of you feel about the man is irrelevant. This trial is going to prove to be very interesting. After reading the affidavit myself, i felt it was all entrapment. Next thing you know Lawyers are feeling the same way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOTHKAybG0M
    I read the articles you posted. No more, no less. I don't watch cable news or read semi tabloid newspapers that masquerade as print media, so aside from here, I only heard about it in relation to the bigger story, which is not shrimp boy. Quite frankly, he's kind of a footnote in all this. Interesting story though.

Anyways, If you have any more relevant info you feel people should see, then throw it up. I know what you think, I know what his lawyers have been saying, so no need to reiterate that a million times. Show me something new. I'll read it, within reason of course.

Blog Entries
    I'm sure if you actually cared you can research it and even find the affidavit and THAT doesn't indicate raymond as having an actual hand in anything. I know they want him badly because he was being successful in his quest to turn over a new leaf. I will never try to get this forum convinced of anything. Mine and my lineages connection to the tong raymond chow is president of goes back to the 1840's. All of the elders in our lineage were members of the hung mun. regardless if the Dragon head......or MOUNTAIN LORD was someone else, I'd still support the tong. i am actually closer to raymond more than you may think so i can speak on the man and what he's been doing.

(if i feel like saying it three million times......i will.)
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-08-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Now this is just plain funny........

Man, I can't believe how well moderated this forum is.

All this personal info, direct naming of people who aren't even here and so on and so forth.

Stellar.

Here's one more:
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries

Such a bother as I know Leland Yee personally.

It's not like we were best buds or anything. I doubt he even remembers my name. But we worked together for Shaolin Temple Day many times and he always seemed to recognize me. I've been to his office in Sacto, and been at many banquets with him. Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Man, I can't believe how well moderated this forum is.
    When the axemen show up on our doorstep, I'll delete this thread.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    The leland thing is embarrassing for us too as he was once a Hung Sing student under my sigung

Is that so?

I never knew. He was pretty quiet about that. I asked him if he practiced ever but he demurred. He was a master at the political side-step, as any high-level politician would have to be.

It's such a shame as Yee was one of the most prominent Asian Americans in U.S. politics. For him to go down this way - Chinatown-based corruption - just feeds the stereotype. It sets us back in so many ways.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    yeah its bad all the way around. The chinese are being targeted right now, which is why there is a press conference at raymond chow's lawyers office tomorrow afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    It's not like we were best buds or anything. I doubt he even remembers my name. But we worked together for Shaolin Temple Day many times and he always seemed to recognize me. I've been to his office in Sacto, and been at many banquets with him. Such a shame.

When the axemen show up on our doorstep, I'll delete this thread.
    no worries, i was just poking the rock MK is under for some fun.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries

FBI entrapped Raymond 'Shrimp Boy' Chow, lawyer says