when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better

That's lovely

Selling shirts for the pedo now are we?

I have absolutely no respect for those that traffic people, and nearly as little for the fat ass limp **** pedophiles that worship them. You two should both be strung up by your feet and eviscerated with a blunt knife.

What's he need a legal defense fund for? He's probably talking to the prosecutor right now

Blog Entries
    SoCo KungFu:

I think you REALLY need to see this video. It will clear up a ton of things for you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaKc...ature=youtu.be

However, i do find it hilarious that you seem to think Raymond Chow is a pedophile. You don't know sh1t about what you're talking about. Your ill-placed sense of moral superiority is nothing more than a mere front because you yourself were a victim of sexual abuse. You sure do have a strange fascination with pedophilia. I can tell you never tried to comprehend the charges set against or for even what Raymond Chow was actually convicted of in his past. But, since you are extremely jaded by your own personal issues from YOUR past, I am gonna post what raymond was arrested and did time for in his past. And you will clearly see that "UNDER AGE PROSTITUTION" or "HUMAN TRAFFICKING" was never part of his M.O.

"Criminal activities

When Chow was 17 and a member of a the Hop Sing Boys, he survived an attack by a rival gang at the Golden Dragon restaurant. Chow's first conviction was in 1978, for robbery in Chinatown, San Francisco. Chow received an 11-year sentence, of which he served 7 years and 4 months. He was released in 1985. In 1986, Chow was charged with 28 counts of assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder, mayhem, and illegal possession of a firearm. He served three years in prison and was released in 1989. In 1992 Chow was arrested for racketeering, later separated into two separate trials. The first was for illegal gun sales and the second was for prostitution, drugs and money laundering. Convicted in 1995, Chow was sentenced to 24 years.[1] When Peter Chong was captured, Chow turned on his old boss and cooperated with authorities, testifying against him in exchange for a reduced sentence. He was released from prison in 2003. In 1996, Chow was tried again for racketeering, but the indictment was dismissed.

As a condition of his release, Raymond Chow surrendered his visa. He requested witness protection but his request was denied by the prosecuting attorney. Raymond Chow is required to wear a tracking device.[4][5] Raymond Chow is currently the leader, or "dragon head", of Hung Moon Ghee Kong Tong, a fraternal association in San Francisco sometimes referred to as the Chinese Freemasons.[6]

As it is clearly stated "PEDOPHILIA" of any sort was NEVER MENTIONED. Only a few of his HATERS say he was involved with a Child Prostitution while everything else just says "PROSTITUTION". I am sure if the former were the case then ALL information about raymond's past would state "CHILD PROSTITUTION" instead of "PROSTITUTION". So, i don't know where you're getting your information from, but you can stick your ill placed moral superiority up your ass for all i care.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-27-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    What's he need a legal defense fund for? He's probably talking to the prosecutor right now
    IF you ever reported a crime, YOU are a snitch as well. if someone hurt your family and you reported it to the cops, you're a snitch. if someone stole your car and you reported it to the police, you are a snitch.
    if your friend was about to commit suicide and you called someone to intervene, YOU ARE A SNITCH. If you ever told a friend that their partner in life was cheating on them, YOU'RE A SNITCH. if you called the police to get the drug dealers off your block, YOU ARE A SNITCH. if you witness any type of injustice and report what you saw, YOU ARE A SNITCH.

get over it. and as i've said before and i will say it again. If you took the rap for people who stabbed you in the back then YOU are the perfect patsy and i would commit all my crimes with you and only you. But i will put my own life on the line and tell you that i know YOU will snitch long before he does or ever did.

The man did 11-13 years of a 24 year sentence before people convinced him to turn on his former RAT back stabbing scum of a boss. While they were out celebrating he sat in a cell because they turned on him and left him holding the bag. No visits. No money on his books. No assistance. No love. just betrayal. **** WHAT ALL OF YOU THINK. I would turn on those who stabbed me in the back in NY minute. Those who turn their backs on a sworn brother deserve death. Raymond did MORE than half of his sentence before cooperating with the police. 11-13 years is not a walk in the park. Patsy.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-25-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    IF you ever reported a crime, YOU are a snitch as well. if someone hurt your family and you reported it to the cops, you're a snitch. if someone stole your car and you reported it to the police, you are a snitch.
    if your friend was about to commit suicide and you called someone to intervene, YOU ARE A SNITCH. If you ever told a friend that their partner in life was cheating on them, YOU'RE A SNITCH. if you called the police to get the drug dealers off your block, YOU ARE A SNITCH. if you witness any type of injustice and report what you saw, YOU ARE A SNITCH.
    False equivalence. I'm not doing dirt and then selling out my cohorts as soon as faced with the consequences of my actions.

Snitch Boy is probably 20 pages deep listing names on the US Attorney's legal pad at this very moment.
    Last edited by wenshu; 04-25-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    I'm totally confident you are a snitch. nothing you can do will ever convince me other wise.

and YOU too don't know sh1t about sh1t but you're quick to talk about it. maybe its just to get yourself heard.
    but you ain't saying nothing. you don't know how to read either. sucks to be you.

and if raymond is a snitch, he's in good company with you. you wear the stench of snitch like its perfume. patsy.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-25-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Are you crying?

Blog Entries
    YEAH....I AM. WHY? YOU GONNA GO TELL SOME ONE? SNITCH? PATSY!!!!

lmao

For anyone who just may be interested, Raymond Chow didn't get arrested then snitched on his boss. He got arrested, went to court, witnessed his sworn brothers trying to pin everything on him. This can be seen in his documentaries. He admits to the circumstances on what lead him to testify against peter chong and the rest of the scum that stabbed him in the back. when all was said and done, Peter Chong fled to HK and Raymond Chow was still in jail. Out of the 24 year sentence he served a total of 11-13 years in jail before the idea of turning witness crossed his mind. He told me directly when I asked him about it and he said he was convinced by his peers...NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT......if he wanted to get back at the ones who did him wrong he should testify against them. After much soul searching he finally gave in and turned witness. as a result he was let out of jail. So, to reiterate....did he get busted then snitch? NOT AT ALL. did he snitch to reduce his sentence? His snitching was in the form of retribution on those who broke the brotherhood's oath of never pinning something on your brothers for your benefit. It really doesn't matter what losers on this forum really believe since their knowledge of the situation is irrelevant. I didn't start this thread. i'm just responding to it.

Haters will be haters regardless of the truth. Nothing is more evident than the essence of this entire forum. you are nothing more than the peanut gallery tossing in your two cents. It doesn't change anything. help anything. nor destroy anything. If you want to dwell in your own ignorance, ill placed moral superiority, arrogance, or just plain bitterness, that's up to you. Me, I know Shrimp Boy personally and i'm helping the man because I have seen first hand what law enforcement and the media is trying to do to him. how they hate the fact that he was being successful in turning his life around. The man went from being a criminal to being a hero for many on many different levels. He went from gangster documentaries to being focused on shows like "Change Makers" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrPLeDhz4Z8 . And regardless of how much the piece of crap "SOCO Kung FU" wants to believe it to be true, if Raymond Chow was busted for child prostitution I'm sure he wouldn't be allowed near any children out of fear that he would turn them into prostitutes. so dwell in your own bitterness.

AGAIN, raymond chow wasn't busted in the midst of committing crimes when this recent situation took place. The FBI and law enforcement were ****ed off that raymond wasn't committing crimes. but its the FBI who come crashing through chinatown and putting up people on the wall and take pictures of them because they're known to be in Raymond's tong. they came to raymond looking to entice him into crimes. he himself didn't bite. he never laundered money. he never sold the cigarettes. he never sold the alcohol. He wasn't present when the bought weed. A simple record of his tracking information from his ankle tracker would verify he was nowhere near the crimes as they took place at the hands of others. Raymond is a reformed notorious gangster and leader of an ancient secret society. The man knows how to keep secrets. Which is why he let the under covers get so close to him. He's not committing crimes and he never ordered any crimes to be committed. he has nothing to hide. people are going to do whatever they want to do. Raymond doesn't want any part of that. In the end, there were no crimes being committed by raymond or those connected to him for him nor the tong until the FBI showed up. they initiated it all. unfortunately, greed is a mutha chukka for some people (not referring to raymond).

allegedly, raymond took the money given to him. what was he supposed to do? he didn't do any crimes, but people want to give him money and the government forbids him to work and make an honest living for himself. how does a man feed himself when not allowed a means of feeding himself? that's not fukked up? telling the man, "here, you can be out of jail, but you can't work so that means you won't be able to feed yourself, take public transportation, live anywhere on your own, he'd have to wear whatever was on his back cause he couldn't buy anything new or used, he'd have to rely on hand outs. what's he supposed to do when no one has anything to hand out? thankfully, he had great friends and family. still, he wasn't allowed to live or to turn his life around. it was as if they said "ENOUGH......you're going back to jail cause we want you there". And yes, the guy is my brother and the leader of the tong. If he was an active criminal, i wouldn't support him. believe it or not. but i still support him. and believe in him. so hate all you want, but its just that. hate.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-25-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Kareem mayfield

Name:  1924857_667448089982319_1485889497_n.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  86.6 KB