Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wing chun blast is back...

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    A good art is like raising a baby or a young child while in development, and once you miss something or show neglect, sometimes things could go seriously wrong being over aggressive and overbearing, and while refusing to listen or recognize the child or subject at hand.

Take care,
    I remember reading an earlier post of yours, about how you had trained wing chun for over a decade but encountered something and re-trained, starting with SLT and not continuing until it felt right. After training wing chun since 1998 and starting again with SLT within the past two years, I share your sentiment; I realised missed I had missed a lot the first time around.
    Last edited by Paddington; 04-15-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    Yawn. What? [...] I also enjoy the meditative aspects of sleep.
    You must have made your post too soon after getting about of bed. Memory; it fades with age they say but personally I think it more to do with how you live your life and the consequences of it. I am sorry that you do not receive the pleasures from the meditative aspects of wing chun like I and others do.

Still don't know who is on the next WC Blast...
    Ideas?

Look nothing personal but I did not see any sparring videos.

Twen, remember Ali said this:
    See, you’re a junior, I’ve been on this forum for almost 20 years and this was way before your time. And it was coming from people just like you; that wrote the same and talked the same as you.

Its that "way before your time" part that is important here. And the "people just like you" part? Remember in the past I mentioned a guy named Terence Niehoff? Yeah, that's the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    You must have made your post too soon after getting about of bed. Memory; it fades with age they say but personally I think it more to do with how you live your life and the consequences of it. I am sorry that you do not receive the pleasures from the meditative aspects of wing chun like I and others do.
    Yeah well you like to babble a lot and really like to put words in people's mouths. Are you trying to tell us you have Alzheimers or something?