Thread: Beyond Outrage winners

Beyond Outrage winners

Congratulations to our winners of Beyond Outrage. Thanks to the Magnet for providing the prizes.

Howard A. - San Bernardino, CA
    John G. - Englewood, CO
    Shirley H. - San Antonio, TX
    Joseph K. - Southgate, MI
    James Y. - San Diego, CA

For more on Beyond Outrage, see our Outrage thread.

For our current sweepstakes, visit KungFuMagazine.com.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Cool! I'm finally a winner!

I liked Outrage a lot, and have been looking forward to this sequel.

Was stunned to find the dvd on my doorstep tonight. People really do win violent Yakuza movies on dvd! Thanks guys.

Thanks from a winner

I was having a horrible day at work and when I came home, was in no mood to talk with my family. I noticed a package on the table and saw my name on it. Not having ordered anything recently I wondered what it could be until spotting the Tiger Claw address on the top. Instantly there was a smile on my face. It was the second time that the good people at Kung Fu Magazine had done that; the other being the most recent issue of the magazine. Thank you, Gene Ching, for putting so much into your publication. I'm certain there is far more work that goes into bringing out something enjoyable to so many people that it has to be a passion of yours. To forget where we come from means that we are rootless and wander far afield. Reading Kung Fu is a great mix of the old and a good perspective on the new. We need that now more than ever. Thanks for the movie; I'm trying to schedule a good night to sit down with some popcorn and watch it. Keep to your vision and enjoy the journey.