Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Red boat pre 1855 kam's art

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Now that is a stance striking form that I have been waiting many years to see, much like the "eye of the needle" form, only TCMA WingChun base. You have my vote Hendrik, for coming across with the goods. (picture in post #6).
    Use it if you like, it belongs to all wcners ancestors from the red boat opera.

Attached is the source of the sword finger Jin of this technics . From the emei 12 zhuang mother art.

Obviously when Wck evolve after 1855 or anti Qing red boat opera no longer exist, the opera salutation and this technic was discontinuous. You don't see it in the Wck three sets .

Times to bring things back, 2014.

The seven bows, ....etc they are coming back , starting USA and Europe , more then a hundred has expose to it now
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-10-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Opium war was 1839 era, after that the anti Qing wave rises ....
    I am talking about that image with the red background that was posted. As you know the opium wars ran on until 1860 and the influence of the British, particularly on the criminal organisations, remained for a long time after. You still didn't answer why a masonic symbol is presented in that image. It must have escaped your attention.

Blog Entries
    Why the use of the masonic symbol? That would suggest strong links with the British and Europeans with regards to the opium wars.
    The actual masonic symbol was first used by the Hung Mun in the mid to late 1800's in america. today, they are known as the Chinese Free Masons and recognized as such by the local masonic lodges in our city. in fact, our lodge received the Hiram Award. There are very strong similarities between european and chinese societies. Our Chinese masonic lodge is alleged to have roots going back to egypt. Since everything is in Chinese, i'm still learning as i go along.

but no, no roots to the european lodges.

Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-10-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Use it if you like, it belongs to all wcners ancestors from the red boat opera.

Attached is the source of the sword finger Jin of this technics . From the emei 12 zhuang mother art.

Obviously when Wck evolve after 1855 or anti Qing red boat opera no longer exist, the opera salutation and this technic was discontinuous. You don't see it in the Wck three sets .

Times to bring things back, 2014.

The seven bows, ....etc they are coming back , starting USA and Europe , more then a hundred has expose to it now
    Excellent detail. Thanks, Hendrik. I will show you some stuff soon that is not public knowledge involving old school Biu Jee.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    The actual masonic symbol was first used by the Hung Mun in the mid to late 1800's in america. today, they are known as the Chinese Free Masons and recognized as such by the local masonic lodges in our city. in fact, our lodge received the Hiram Award. There are very strong similarities between european and chinese societies. Our Chinese masonic lodge is alleged to have roots going back to egypt. Since everything is in Chinese, i'm still learning as i go along.

but no, no roots to the european lodges.

From what I understand of the subject matter I have to disagree with nearly every statement you just made. That masonic symbol has been used in Europe for a lot longer than the 1800's and I don't say that in terms of making a claim to origins. I've seen it used by other wing chun groups too though the extent to which they are aware of that symbol's meanings and who it is used by, I do not know. However, I have seen people mistakenly use that symbol to represent the idea of the male and female triangles in foot work.

Blog Entries
    From what I understand of the subject matter I have to disagree with nearly every statement you just made.
    Oh, so you know our history then????? I never said we were the first. In fact, that symbols equivalent is the Yin and Yang symbol. again, you asked about that symbol on the red background, that is the shirt from our lodges youth group. The majority of the Chinese Secret societies today use that symbol but have absolutely zero to do with the europreans. disagree all you like, but i don't think you really read the first sentence i wrote correctly. read again.

Hung Mun uses the square and compass. some wing chun schools are a part of the Hung Mun. Choy Lee Fut and Hung Gar as well. If a kung fu school is using the symbol, it's because they are members of the Hung Mun, who uses that symbol.

as well, since you disagree with everything i stated about my hung mun origins, please inform me how we are not connected to Egypt......please tell me how my lodge never received the Hiram Award.........please tell me how the Hung Mun's make up is so different to that of the structure of european masonic lodges? I'm always open to learning and as you disagree......pls enlighten me.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-10-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Excellent detail. Thanks, Hendrik. I will show you some stuff soon that is not public knowledge involving old school Biu Jee.
    Great !
    Thanks!

How emei 12 zhuang the mother art of YKSLT link to Daoism and then Buddhism.

YKSLT link to emei 12 zhuang via the small set of the emei 12 zhuang
    YKSLT link to Daoism and Buddhism via emei 12 path.

For those who have not seen my brief summary chart yet

Body of the art

Force under the body of the art chart

Application of the art

The yik kam slt seven bows and force flow diagram

The yik kam slt seven bows and force flow diagram
    -------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what the point is in this thread is except fo r possibly embedding yik kam0 Hendrik's version into
    wing chun discussions. The matter of joints, flow, action- reaction, finger work are known in my line - integrated into motion
    without the verbiage.

joy

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what the point is in this thread is except fo r possibly embedding yik kam0 Hendrik's version into
    wing chun discussions. The matter of joints, flow, action- reaction, finger work are known in my line - integrated into motion
    without the verbiage.

joy

Joy,

Seven bows diagram is a detail of the above 1850 System summing up chart under seven bow handling.

Wck is Wck, some have it today , some don't, some evolve, ...... Natural tendency
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-10-2014 at 05:50 PM.