Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1850"s Spam

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    I don't think you are wrong on many points GlennR. Hendrik is spamming the boards and it is understandable given what must be his heightened emotional state over this period, due to all the social drama in which he is entangled. I am not privy to all the drama but if he is a practicing Buddhist, perhaps he should engage in some introspection and consider what he is overly attaching himself to.

As KPM notes, a lot of what he says is already practiced. For example the idea of 'the bows' is in Ip Chun wing chun albeit, in my experience, not openly taught in the 'average' lesson. However, there are things Hendrik has said and introduced me to that are new, useful to my training needs and good food for thought. Personally, I avoid any of the claims to 'origins' and I think it a huge error on Hendrik's behalf to associate himself with Sergio. Oh what a tangled web we weave and all that.

Almost Forget to rely this.

I sure has attachment .
    My biggest attachment is attached to public minded and do everything to make sure Wck 1850 data is known , so everyone is equally inform in details.

Finally, I must say one thing about Sergio,
    he dare to say " if we go far enough we all are one Wck family" and share what he knows and experience .
    Based on that I have no regret to share and associate with him.

Who is perfect? And who actually try to do something in return for the wcners?

How many dare to say what Sergio says?
    instead of saying ," my grandmaster has it all, my lineage has it too, my lineage is complete Wck.., my lineage is the most original ...etc"

I associate with any wcners who do good for Wck all lineages equal, all my research information can be shared as presently many took them and verify with their own sources directly.

It is about the future of Wck nothing else. Mark my words and let those wcners in 2114 see if it is the case.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-12-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Opps. The following photos got drop in my previous posts on this thread.

As in the previous fujian white crane photo

Y15合實雙掌穿心貫。
    Joining the two palms drive through the heart

Hendrik In the 1998 YKSLT , LA , Sifu Robert Chu school footage
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-12-2014 at 12:59 PM.

As in the previous emei photo

Ya20囘身中宮參佛手
    Return ( re capture ) to the center door with Buddha counsel hands

Hendrik In the 1998 YKSLT , LA , Sifu Robert Chu school footage

Finally,
    credit has to give to Cho Family who protect and preserver the YKSLT as a 1850 data point , make possible for us to study the Wck 1850. And my late sifu Cho hung choy who share the information with me and asking me to share in the west as his letter shown.

I am just a story teller who is trying to tell the story of once upon a time, red boat opera WCK.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-12-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    As in the previous [...]
    You just can't stop posting can you? You are aware of the irony here, the title of this thread and your behaviour within it?

EDIT: Hendrik, I think you should consider diverting your discursive energies to writing a book proper rather than wasting it on discussion boards by repeating yourself. Write it in whatever language you feel most comfortable with and justify yourself, as that is what you seem to want to do, that way.
    Last edited by Paddington; 04-12-2014 at 01:19 PM.

This thread is gold! It is a perfect example of how much this guy is really losing it. He posts 6 times in a row on a thread directed at his constant spamming, says 'so long, I am taking vacation, I leave it to you' and then posts 3 more times in a row immediately after. That's a grand total of 9 straight posts all saying the same thing he's said on a hundred other threads just like it - and he does it on a thread to discuss exactly this obsessive over-attached behavior!!
    LOL, this guy really has lost touch with the reality.

This thread... Priceless!
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    This thread is gold! It is a perfect example of how much this guy is really losing it. He posts 6 times in a row on a thread directed at his constant spamming, says 'so long, I am taking vacation, I leave it to you' and then posts 3 more times in a row immediately after. That's a grand total of 9 straight posts all saying the same thing he's said on a hundred other threads just like it - and he does it on a thread to discuss exactly this obsessive over-attached behavior!!
    LOL, this guy really has lost touch with the reality.

This thread... Priceless!
    Sort of sums it all up doesnt it JP.

Im off to have a beer and a massage (always find one beer makes a painful thai massage tolerable) then ill come back to respond to his, well, spamming.

Oh, any of you HS supporters want to give an opinion?

I was really interested in your thoughts as HS's are just on loop....... over and over again

I'm confused. Did Hendrik just write that he's out of here, taking a vacation from all this only to come back and post a further three times in a row? ...... What's wrong with this picture?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

1. This is a piece of Wck 1850 information, if we don't know about it , Wck history and DNA will be lost. Sure, I can be wrong. But it is better I share it and let you judge then I bring it to my coffin and the whole thing vanish. Then, I am a sinner who don't report what I have found which is not belongs to every wcners. As a wcner I have a duty to be public minded to tell what have been found
    And what if you are wrong?
    How will the people ,who believe you now, be compensated?

2. I am talking 1850 data point, not who's lineage is the olderst , the most authentic, the most complete...which grandmaster know it all...etc. I am talking what we today can verify in 1850 red boat Wck. There might be better information surface later , but for now, IMHO, this is the further data point in Wck we can track down and verify from different sources across Chinese official history, tcma history DNA, uprising heaven and eart association practice at that era.

Should I kept for myself or should all wcners know this exist and solidly know what the Wck ancestors has done and how is thier art parr in anyway with present advance internal art from the northern china?

Without these data, how can we champion Wck and Wck ancestors ?
    Why do they need to be championed?
    Whats wrong with the current people training?
    Arent they complete as your way of thinking?

3. As for the white crane and emei, there are multiple verification from different party happen and still proceed.
    Who?
    Who can scientifically verify it?

4. My agenda is simple, I am right or wrong, all wcners have the right to know what I have found. And everyone is free to make thier own decision.
    And what will prove you wrong?
    Nothing in your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    I'm confused. Did Hendrik just write that he's out of here, taking a vacation from all this only to come back and post a further three times in a row? ...... What's wrong with this picture?
    Business as usual around here

[QUOTE=GlennR;1265140]And what if you are wrong?

Who?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    An issue of values. Mine are to respect the ancestors who brought us wing chun.
    Also, the combined snake and crane metaphor is too deeply embedded to ignore it's historical significance.

I appreciate two pictures that Hendrik had put up.Onewas of crane breaking the center and the other
    of emei two hand positions.

joy chaudhuri

[QUOTE=Vajramusti;1265224]
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    And what if you are wrong?

Who?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    An issue of values. Mine are to respect the ancestors who brought us wing chun.
    Also, the combined snake and crane metaphor is too deeply embedded to ignore it's historical significance.

I appreciate two pictures that Hendrik had put up.Onewas of crane breaking the center and the other
    of emei two hand positions.

joy chaudhuri
    Mine too Joy, but i dont put my future in the past so to speak.

Regarding the hand positions etc. Sure ,they may have some "signatures" so to speak, but who is to say that what they are doing hasnt been any less affected by time or dilution of technique.

Hey, my mainland style has a couple of signature positions but does that make us immune to lack of continuity over time?

The crane and snake thing? Yeh, i actually buy that to some degree but ,having said that, im not seeing anything of worth to delve back into the past to improve my WC

[QUOTE=GlennR;1265235]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post

Mine too Joy, but i dont put my future in the past so to speak.

( The past can be instructive in the continuum of time. Einstein spent much time reading Hume to get insights into causality.
    Knowing how and what to extract from the past can help in solving problems- some left over from the past))joy

Regarding the hand positions etc. Sure ,they may have some "signatures" so to speak, but who is to say that what they are doing hasnt been any less affected by time or dilution of technique.

((You maybe referring to Hunt1's post. But an experienced person can tell what lineage or background a person is coming fro.. but not depend on it completely in a real match))joy

Hey, my mainland style has a couple of signature positions but does that make us immune to lack of continuity over time?

(????))joy

The crane and snake thing? Yeh, i actually buy that to some degree but ,having said that, im not seeing anything of worth to delve back into the past to improve my WC
    (( I found the metaphors at one timeuseful for understanding the dynamics of motions))joy

PS- I have found no reason yet to abandon my roots and shift to other substyles of wing chun including Hendrik's.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I leave it to you. I sign off now and will take a long term vacation from KFO.

I leave it all to you guys now.
    Even though he posted less that 40 minutes later, I guess this never became a reality huh?
    Never mind, this nutjob never was one for reality anyway.... lol
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Even though he posted less that 40 minutes later, I guess this never became a reality huh?
    Never mind, this nutjob never was one for reality anyway.... lol
    You know im watching this clown on the other threads and its pathetic how easily his ego and confidence is pumped up by support of any kind

See how he is trying to associate himself with Alan and his training?? All to give his theories credibility.

He's even got so ****y that he is now belittling people who ask honest questions as deejay just did on another thread