Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naked Sushi (Nyotaimori 女体盛り)

Naked Sushi (Nyotaimori 女体盛り)

Now this has to be posted here, no doubt about it.
    Miami Spice: Naked Sushi adds hot bodies and wasabi
    By Ben Crandell July 30, 2012 11:53 AM

At Naked Sushi, the bodies under your meal are Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi staffers, and may offer tips on what you're eating.

Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi on Tuesday introduces Naked Sushi, which is pretty much what you think it is.

But there’s a small caveat: The restaurant inside the frisky South Beach hotel known as the Catalina, setting for The CW reality show of the same name, attracts a hot young crowd. So the meal, artfully arranged on strategically placed leaves, may not sit on a model that is actually naked: If you request a male model, he’ll have a thong on.

“We didn’t want the leaves moving by themselves,” says hotel owner Nathan Lieberman.

Naked Sushi debuts with the annual Miami Spice discount-dining series in August and September, but comes with different pricing. The typical Naked Sushi meal, available for lunch and dinner, serves 10 and costs $500. The price is based on the menu price of the sushi plus a fee for the model.

“For $500, you get $350 worth of sushi and, like, a chick. It’s a pretty good deal. I don’t even know how many laps dances that would be,” Lieberman says with a sly laugh.

Lieberman is the 33-year-old son of South Beach Hotel Group’s Alan Lieberman, who also owns the Hotel Chelsea, Chesterfield Hotel & Suites and the Riviera Hotel & Suites, among others.

Nathan Lieberman developed the idea for The CW’s “The Catalina” (“That’s my baby,” he says).

Lieberman says that when Kung Fu Sushi chef Glenn Lopez and he began discussing the idea for Naked Sushi, they thought about finding professional models, but Catalina staffers eagerly volunteered.

Each is “professionally bathed,” Lieberman said, and inspected by a manager before heading to the private dining room where the meal is served.

Lieberman says the possibility that leaves will get out of place is understood. The level of interaction you have with the model is “really up to whoever is under the leaves,” Lieberman says.

“We just had a bachelor party for 12 guys and they had my hostess… and she said they were really gentlemen,” Lieberman says of a recent trial run. “She said she actually wishes they were a little less gentleman.”

Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi (1720 Collins Ave., Miami Beach) will have three-course, prix-fixe meals for lunch ($19, plus tax/tip) and dinner ($33) during Miami Spice, which offers discounts at dozens of top restaurants through September. More info: SunSentinel.com/miamispice.

Reservations for Naked Sushi can be made by calling 305-600-9572 or by emailing Morgan.Daly@southbeachgroup.com. More info: CatalinaSouthBeach.com/kungfukitchen, 305-534-7905.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Okay, the chick covered in Sushi is totemo Oiishi( very yummy looking) but you had to put a photo that hinted at naked guy?

Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Well that went viral

Leiberman did not come up with nekkid sushi. I'm trying to think of the first time I saw nekkid sushi depicted in a movie. I want to say it was Rising Sun (1993)

Link below has video!
    Kung Fu Sushi offers naked sushi
    8:00 PM, Aug 3, 2012
    By Jacey Birch

Miami Beach, FL (WPLG/CNN) - A Miami Beach restaurant owner is taking sushi to another level; by serving it on a nude woman.

Sushi, sashimi rolls served on skin and flesh? This is naked sushi.

"You get to dine off a naked human being," said Nathan Lieberman, the owner of Kung Fu Sushi.

Lieberman came up with the concept.

"The chef basically makes an omakase, which is the Japanese word for chef's choice," he said.

The human body model is covered with enough sushi to feed up to 15, and you might also get some polite conversation along with your food. Just make sure you call ahead.

"It's mostly for groups, parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, birthday parties. You call in advance or pop in, and hopefully, we have someone that wants to take their clothes off and lie on a table," said Lieberman.

The model has to lay still while sushi is strategically placed on leaves and lettuce, for the modesty and hygiene.

What's not to like? Sushi is served!
    Naked Sushi: Banned in China, OK in Miami?
    4 hours ago by Carrie Murphy

Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi is now offering a special where you can eat sushi off a naked human, if that’s what happens to float your boat. But be prepared to pay up: it will cost you and 15 of your friends about $500 to enjoy sashimi and sushi rolls off the nude body of a nubile Miami beach model. “Naked sushi” was banned in China in 2005, but apparently the state of Florida is ok with Kung Fu Kitchen’s new special, just as long as the restaurant follows all health codes.

Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi is taking lots of precautions to make sure no bare skin touches any food: the models (you can choose a male or a female) will have banana leaves on their sensitive areas, both for modesty and for highly necessary sanitary reasons. The models will also apparently talk, if you want them to? I’m picturing really awkward conversations consisting of “Um, that’s my nipple!” and “A little to the left.” The poor model in this news segment (of course, a woman) stays incredibly still as the chef squirts spicy wasabi on her breast; that can’t be comfortable.

The super classy and enterprising owner of the restaurant, Nathan Lieberman, says:

“It’s mostly for groups, parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, birthday parties. You call in advance or pop in and hopefully we have someone that wants to take their clothes off and lie on a table.”

Did you hear that? Hopefully, they have someone! I’m hopeful that someone gets a large cut of the $500 price tag. I mean, are these human plates employees of the restaurant? Or do they get a call saying “We need a body,” rush over, and strip down? Either way, these people deserve generous, generous tips.

The naked sushi deal runs until September 30th and consists of a chef’s special, called omakase in Japanese.
    Girl body sushi: too raw for China

Body sushi originated in Japan and soon has spreaded throughout the world, including China. (file photo)

The State Administration of Industry and Commerce issued a notice over the weekend banning meals served on naked bodies, a Beijing newspaper reported Sunday.

The notice officially canceled the service offered by a restaurant in southwestern China that served sushi on unclothed female university students.

The Saturday pronouncement forbids the service because it "insults people's moral quality," the Beijing Times said. Serving food on women's bodies also "spreads commercial activity with poor culture," the paper said, citing the administration's notice.

In April 2004, Chinese media reported that the Hefeng Village Huaishi Cuisine Restaurant in Kunming, capital of Yunnan Province, was serving sushi and other Japanese food on two naked university students as they lay on their backs.

Customers would pay 1,000 yuan (US$120) each for the meal after making reservations up to three days in advance, media said.

The women lay calmly as people ate, a restaurant manager told Kunming media, which said this style of dining existed in "ancient Japan."

The reports came out in April 2004, raising questions among Kunming residents. A restaurant staff member said the service had been canceled.

The State Administration of Industry and Commerce notice bars nudity for other dining and entertainment purposes, including "meals on breasts" served in Changsha, Hunan Province, and naked models used in an art exhibit at Wuyi Mountain in southern China.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Obviously, this thread needs a dose of on topicness

We've discussed nekkid sushi before and this came up in my newsfeed this morning... appropo, no?

Chinese Model Misplaces Underwear, Hides Her Shame with Raw Fish
    7 hours ago by Philip Kendall

As we’ve reported in the past here on RocketNews24, the practice of eating food off a woman’s body, known as nyotaimori, is in fact little more than an urban myth popularized by movies, books and, perhaps, the desires of those to whom the idea appeals. Even so, tales of the alternative dining experience have been told to frequently over the years that it has gradually become a reality, with some Japanophiles and people who are a little on the kinky side going out of their way to recreate it, tucking in to all manner of sushi and sashimi (slices of raw fish or meat, minus the rice) directly from the body of a pretty girl.

Chinese model Liu You Qi, however, has taken a slightly different approach to the idea of decorating one’s body with slithers of fish. In a series of photos that have caught the attention of Asian Internet users this week, the model can be seen lounging around on crisp white cotton sheets with little more than a couple of stips of salmon strategically placed over her private parts, like a skimpier, seafood version of the meat dress Lady Gaga wore to the 2010 MTV video music awards…

As you might expect, the images of the 20-year-old model are causing quite a stir online, with many Japanese, it seems, rather taken with the girl’s fishy antics:

- I want to become a piece of sashimi!!!

- Um, can I eat that, please?

- Sashimi really ought to be cut slightly thinner…

Not everyone was quite so blown away, though. Many felt that, as well as it being a waste of perfectly good food, the images fall just short of being indecent and are taking things a bit too far. What do you think, Rocketeers? Are these photos downright sexy or simply stinky?

▼ Pardon me, but you appear to have some fish in your eye.

▼ Here’s You Qi modelling her sashimi bra…

▼ Something else catches her eye. Perhaps a struggling tuna.

▼ We honestly don’t recommend eating raw fish that’s been left out for a long time…

▼ Or teasing it.

▼ The model eventually finds her underpants, but can’t bear to part with her orange pals.

I suppose these images are pretty sexy, but can you imagine being the poor salmon that ended up draped over some girl’s breasts for the purposes of a photo shoot? You probably couldn’t feel more owned by another species if you tried. Maybe next time You Qi-chan could lay strips of unfeeling tofu on her skin instead of the flesh of an animal. Actually, perhaps we’d better not give her any ideas…

We’ll leave you now with a few shots taken from the model’s other cosplay shoots. Rest assured that fish makes an appearance here, too, somewhere along the line.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I am poaching this thread for naked sushi

We've discussed this some on the Kung Fu Restaurant thread, but it's really not a Kung Fu thing, is it?

For the record, nyotaimori is the proper term for eating sushi off of a naked woman. Gotta love the Japanese just for having such a word in their vocabulary.

Does he know what she's up to? Daughter of New Zealand Prime Minister in bizarre erotic photoshoot posing with an octopus and Big Macs

Stephanie Key, 20, took the raunchy self-portraits for Paris Design Week
    She poses topless with a cherry in her mouth in one picture
    Her father is New Zealand's Prime Minister John Key

By Anthony Bond

PUBLISHED: 19:39 EST, 24 August 2013 | UPDATED: 02:35 EST, 25 August 2013

They are self-portraits which could land any young daughter in trouble with her parents.

But when your father just so happens to be a prime minister, they are all the more troublesome.

These raunchy self-portraits show Stephanie Key - the 20-year-old daughter of New Zealand's Prime Minister John Key.

Controversial: These self-portraits show Stephanie Key - the 20-year-old daughter of New Zealand's Prime Minister John Key

Odd: In this image, she lies down with with McDonald's burgers covering her breast, surrounded by fries

Miss Key is studying at a prestigious Paris arts school where she has created these astonishing self-portraits. They are being used to promote a show at Paris Design Week next month.

The photographs could well prove embarrassing for her father as the images show his daughter in a number of revealing poses.

In another, she can be seen lying down with McDonald's burgers covering her breasts. In another she poses naked with sushi on her breasts and an octopus covering her lower body.

Topless: In one of the most controversial images, Miss Key poses topless with a cherry in her mouth, left.

Naked: Miss Key is studying at a prestigious Paris arts school where she has created these astonishing self-portraits which will be used to promote a show at Paris Design Week

Speaking to the Herald On Sunday, New Zealand fashion photographer Chris Sisarich said she clearly has talent.

But he admitted her work was bold 'considering her background’ and that she was opening herself up for criticism.

‘I think New Zealanders can be quite harsh and judgmental. Her value as an artist I think will be affected by the fact that her dad is the PM,' he said

Brave: A New Zealand fashion photographer admitted her work was bold 'considering her background'

Her sushi picture will be used to promote her college's exhibition at Paris Design Week, starting on September 9.

She is one of only six students with work featured in the promotional material.

John Key is the 38th Prime Minister of New Zealand and has been the leader of the country since 2008.

He had led his party to victory in both the November 2008 and the November 2011 general elections
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

This really needs its own thread here

I poached the posts above off the Kung-Fu-Restaurant thread.

Why don't I get invited to parties like this?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

ttt 4 2015!

The Candyman wins $25k in damages from his NANNY over naked sushi photo stoush - but judge rules he would have received more if he didn't post snaps of nude women at his house on Instagram

Travers Beynon won court victory over his former nanny Michelle Manthey
    Ms Manthey made remarks about a photo of his naked wife covered in sushi
    Mr Beynon, known as the Candyman, was awarded $25,000 in damages
    'Anyone that acts against my family learns about my protective side'
    His former nanny did not respond to a request for comment

By Daniel Piotrowski for Daily Mail Australia
    Published: 22:01 EST, 11 October 2015 | Updated: 05:27 EST, 12 October 2015

The multimillionaire tobacco retail tycoon known as The Candyman has won $25,000 in defamation damages from his former nanny over her claims about a photoshoot where his wife was naked and covered in sushi.

The District Court heard Michelle Manthey alleged in a tearful interview with A Current Affair this year that the Gold Coast party king's daughters were watching as pictures were taken of his wife covered in raw seafood.

But in awarding the damages, Judge Paul Smith said Mr Beynon - who sought $100,000 - would receive 'far less' damages than a person without a reputation of posting pictures of 'bare-breasted' and 'barely clad' women at his home online.

Gold Coast multi-millionaire Travers Beynon was awarded $25,000 in damages after suing his former nanny Michelle Manthey over claims she made about photographs of his wife covered in sushi

In pictures originally posted to Mr Beynon's Instagram, a bevvy of scantily-dressed women surround the so-called Candyman as one model poses as if she has filled a plate of sushi from Taesha's body

Ms Manthey (pictured) was tearful as she spoke on the Nine Network's A Current Affair program earlier this year

'In those circumstances it seems to me that the damage would be far less than a person without such a reputation,' Judge Smith said.

The court heard Ms Manthey told the Nine Network that Mr Beynon, the CEO of tobacconist chain FreeChoice, had a 'crazy life with people in and out of their house.'

'I can understand if this is something Travers wants to do, but do it somewhere else, don't do it in the family home,' Ms Manthey said, according to a transcript of her remarks tended in court.

'Like shield your children away from it.'

Ms Manthey also claimed Mr Beynon's 'younger girls' were present during a photoshoot where his wife Taesha was covered in the popular Japanese delicacy.

'I know the younger girls were there when the sushi was laid over Taesha,' she said during the interview. Mr Beynon argued Ms Manthey's statements made him out to be a reckless parent.

Mr Beynon recently posted these pictures of his wife Taesha (right) and another woman with jugs of beer and little clothing on his Instagram account to celebrate Oktoberfest

In another image posted recently, Mr Beynon is accompanied during Oktoberfest celebrations by two women

In awarding the damages, Judge Smith said there was no evidence Mr Beynon had let his children watch while the sushi photographs were taken.

The judge found the pictures had later been published online on Mr Beynon's popular Candy Shop Mansion Instagram account.

'Anyone who acts against my family learns about my protective side very quickly,' Mr Beynon said in a statement to Daily Mail Australia.

Ms Manthey did not lodge a defence but gave evidence - several pictures from Mr Beynon's Instagram - at the hearing to decide the amount of damages. She did not respond to a request for comment.

Mr Beynon rose to prominence last year after pictures of his party lifestyle - which closely resembles that of Los Angeles Instagram personality Dan Bilzerian - went viral.

Various former associates including his former girlfriend Kirsty Engelmann, some of his wife Taesha's relatives and Ms Manthey gave televised interviews about his hedonistic lifestyle.
    Come all you pretty women
    with your hair hanging down
    Open up your windows 'cause
    the Candyman's in town
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Come all you pretty women
    with your hair hanging down
    Open up your windows 'cause
    the Candyman's in town
    Lol, are those Safeway sushi rolls?

Slightly OT

There must be another Japanese word for bikini sushi.

Mmmm my dish looks tasty…and so does the seafood
    SEXY models in bikinis are serving up seafood…on their bodies.

By Chris Summers / Published 16th November 2015

SERVED WITH SAUCE: The models have to lie very still

The idea - known as the Human Body Feast - is proving a big hit with diners at a swanky restaurant.

Models in pink bikinis serve as plates, with bright red crayfish resting on their stomachs, thighs and even breasts.

Boiled crayfish is a popular delicacy in southern and eastern China, especially in the autumn.

The seafood restaurant in the city of Shenyang in China borrowed the gimmick from the Japanese mafia.

HUNGRY: A diner feasts his eyes

“Many men were taking pictures. It made me feel very uncomfortable”
    Ms Wang
    The idea of eating food off human bodies originated with the Yakuza, who began eating sushi off naked women, a practice known as nyotaimori.

But the Human Body Feast has gone down badly with Chinese feminists.

One woman, a Ms Wang, told China Women's News: 'I went to check out the restaurant on its opening. I lost my appetite of eating crayfish, and I felt sick."

TASTY DISH: Some in China feel the idea is "vulgar"

"Many men were taking pictures. It made me feel very uncomfortable."

Zhang Sining, the deputy director of Institute of Philosophy, said the idea was "disrespectful to the concept of beauty."

COLD CUTS: Sushi is used in Japan
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

ttt 4 2016!

Gareth May | Contributing Writer | Monday, 18 January 2016

THE WEIRD REALITY OF BEING A NAKED SUSHI MODEL
    THE DEBRIEF: NYOTAIMORI IS THE TRADITIONAL JAPANESE PRACTICE OF SERVING SUSHI ON A NAKED MODEL. THE 21ST CENTURY, WESTERN VERSION IS MORE ABOUT BACHELOR PARTIES AND CORPORATE EVENTS. WE SPOKE TO SUSHI MODEL CHARLOTTE* TO FIND OUT EXACTLY HOW WEIRD IT IS TO BE A HUMAN SUSHI PLATTER...

Nyotaimori is the practice of serving sushi on a naked model – utilizing the female form, although not always, as a kind of human platter. Finding its origins in the geisha houses of premodern Japan, as a reward for victorious samurai returning from the battlefield, in more modern days nyotaimori has been used by the yakuza, when presumably an errant chopstick was the least of one’s fears.

The Western reproduction of this oriental food play/dining experience mash up takes on a (in theory) less nefarious form. A twist on the far more prudish buffet, body sushi is a popular centre piece at bachelor parties and corporate events. We wonder why? I caught up with Charlotte* (*name changed), a naked sushi model for Nyotaimori Experience, the number one body sushi party providers in the US serving raw fish on raw human from LA to Tampa since 2004.

Hi Charlotte. When people ask what you do for a living, what do you say?

Really, anything goes when it comes to how people, including myself, describe my job. It all depends on whom I'm speaking to when I'm trying to explain it. The most ‘proper’ would be a nyotaimori model, but then I end up using sushi model and human platter too to further explain. I'm selective whom I tell, but when I do, it's always a conversation starter.

What are the best things about being a nyotaimori model?

The best things about sushi modeling is the money and the excitement. I'm an only child so I thrive off of the attention. Another one of my favorite parts is to talk to the guests when they come over. Some of the things they say are super outlandish, while others awkwardly pick away at the pieces they'd like without saying anything at all. I honestly enjoy watching people's reactions.

… and the worst?

Lying in the same position for two to three hours and sometimes in a cold environment. Everything gets stiff. In one instance, when the party was thrown in a popup tent in Baltimore during the winter, towards the end, which was almost three hours, the other model and I were literally shivering sushi off of us.

Are you fully naked or are parts of your body covered?

I’m fully naked, but with a sticky half thong that spans from the front and underneath to the lower of my back (this is so you can't see any underwear lines to give the perception that we're fully nude). Chef Mark [the founder of Nyotaimori Experience] then uses a flower, or leaves, to conceal the partial thong. On the top region, we’re just covered with leaves or an orange slice.

So is nyotaimori mostly about the sushi or the naked body?

In Chef Mark’s perspective it’s mainly about the sushi. Sushi is his passion and nyotaimori is one of the ways he creates art with his sushi and sets himself apart. For the guests, I believe it’s more about the naked body. They're always so interested in how it feels and what I'm thinking while I'm doing it.

…and what are you thinking when you’re doing it?

'Oh my God, this is crazy, I can't wait to do this again.'

Are the clientele generally polite?

The guests are usually polite. Aside from the occasional jealous wife, which I encountered during one of our parties. Some guests love to ask questions and because I can't really go anywhere, I just take everyone’s comments with a grain of salt.

The guests talk to you?
    Do they ever! Almost every person is beyond interested in everything to do with it. Am I cold? Am I nervous? Can I take this piece here by your boob? Are you sure? How’d you get into this? They basically would ask me every question if they had enough time.

…and have you ever had a guest get a little bit fruity?

To my knowledge, no one has gotten aroused…and if they did, they would probably attempt to hide it. These parties aren’t as sexual as most people probably perceive them to be. They're just a fun way to include something different and unique to an event.

Can you talk me through a typical nyotaimori event?

Prep includes travel, making sure everything is trimmed properly, hair, and makeup. Typical sessions last around one to one and half hours, but some can be longer depending on the event.

The evening begins with meeting somewhere beforehand to do hair and makeup (about an hour for each girl). We then travel together (Chef Mark, his sous chef, and the models) to our event destination. Once the table is set up and ready to go, the models change into their strapless thongs and robes. At the table, we quickly de-robe and both chefs begin to cover up any naughty bits with leaves. Then the placement of the sushi begins.

The most awkward part (and the part I think people want to see the most) is when we get up to put our robes back on. We don't wear pasties or anything on our nipples that will stay, so we basically just suck it up and whoever gets a quick flash, more power to you. We then go back to wherever we change and get back into our normal clothes and head out.

What do you do if you get an itch?

Depending where it is, I can slowly move to try to get it. But most of the time I have to call the sous chef over and ask her to do it for me. It's pretty funny, especially because everyone else is aware of what’s going on since she has to temporarily intervene with anyone who’s in line.

How much do you get paid?

I'd rather not say, because each event and each model is different. But what I will say is that it’s worth it.

Is it about the money more than the thrill?

It’s both. When Chef Mark first approached me, it was to just do a photo shoot for his new company. I had so much fun doing the shoot that we started working parties together and they are definitely thrilling. Nyotaimori is super fun – not something most people get to say they’ve ever done. I have the craziest bucket list and I'm happy to have checked this one off of it.
    Has anyone here actually experienced nyotaimori?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

No thanks.
    A plate will be fine thanks.
    Thanks.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Greetings,

This I my first time visiting this thread and, gentlemen, your standards for excitement are seemingly handicapped. These are nothing more than poses for a photo. Notice that there is not one card in those photos saying, "All You Can Eat!"; if so, you would have seen yours truly in a few of photos being forcefully hauled away by security.

By the way, I happen to be allergic to crustaceans.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

This I my first time visiting this thread and, gentlemen, your standards for excitement are seemingly handicapped. These are nothing more than poses for a photo. Notice that there is not one card in those photos saying, "All You Can Eat!"; if so, you would have seen yours truly in a few of photos being forcefully hauled away by security.

By the way, I happen to be allergic to crustaceans.

mickey
    If you were jewish, you'd have no problem upholding that part of mosaic law. It's built in by default.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

some of the amercan sushi woman look straight up diseased, i wouldnt eat anywhere near them

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Ftw!

I knew China would catch on...eventually.

LOOK: Half-naked model invites shoppers to eat from her big bowl

Dongguan shoppers were in for a real treat on Saturday, with a partly-nude lady welcoming them to feast their eyes on a variety of delicious delicacies.
    According to NetEase, a number of brands collaborated in creating eight distinctive offerings, arrayed them in a giant bowl outside and then included a woman dressed mostly in body paint to get people to take notice.

Surprise! It worked.

Hopefully, we will see more of the same in the future, it looks like a good way to get Dongguan's economy humming once again after all those prostitution busts tarnished its reputation as the sex trade capital of China.

Still, the city has a lot of work to do if it wants to catch up with Shenyang when it comes to shameless promotions. Along with topless and bikinied waitresses, the city even offers naked sushi at its auto shows.

https://www.facebook.com/shanghaiist...type=2&theater

Yum?
    [Images via NetEase]

Contact the author of this article or email tips@shanghaiist.com with further questions, comments or tips.
    By Alex Linder in News on May 2, 2016 5:15 PM
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips