tc101,

It's becoming tiresome (for me and all of you), for me to keep stating what's what.

Your 2 and 3 points are inaccurate because 1 is wrong.

Regarding 1, I know what 'my' Wing Chun is. Because I didn't see it in his clip, and because 'I' think most Wing Chun has common attributes, I said 'I' can't see the Wing Chun. I said that to 'me' it 'looks' more like boxing. That is why I asked about things in relation to concepts and principles and strategy; how it fits into 'their' Wing Chun, and where we can find this in relation to Hawkins Cheung WCK, Yuen Kay San WCK, etc; the arts that make up Robert Chu's WCK, which is what Alan teaches.

Saying what 'I' see is not an attack or condemnation, especially as I made it clear I was asking questions so I could better understand it from 'their' perspective. The name calling that came just makes it more confrontational.

Look at these sentences. Pretend I am a policeman

1.That man 'is' a criminal.
2.That man looks to 'me' like a criminal. Let's question him to ascertain some facts.

Disclaimer: no, I am not calling Alan a criminal. No, I am not a copper. No, I will not post video clips to show I am not a policeman or a criminal myself.

Anyone reading this ugly monster of a thread can see, quite clearly, what I was saying. Truly, I'm done trying to explain it. Have fun.