Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Best Wing Chun KO in MMA - Iron Wolves Fighter Chu Sau Lei Wing Chun

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Orr View Post
    I have posted a video showing some of that already.

http://youtu.be/yj9mTuia70A

But I will do another showing western boxing and CSL wing chun Chinese boxing and what is different.

Lots of sparring breakdowns are coming but I limit what I put out as my guys are still fighting
    To further explain this point to those who don't have exposure to MMA fight teams, probably the most interesting thing for this forum would be to see video clips of unrestricted sparring from the top fighters on the team.

However, that would also be the most interesting thing that an opponent who has signed a fight contract would want to see to help plan their training camp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Robert and me are research brothers. CSLWCK is core in ancient Wck with modern realistic evolution.
    The CSLWCK fighters seem to be using body type power generation rather than the close range force line type. They use the body type wing chun power generation with MMA tools such as low muai thai leg kicks, boxing bouncing footwork and bobing, wrestling and BJJ instead of protecting their centerline with pure wing chun tools/application. if you take a look at Josh's fight his opponent was able to clinch and take him down due to the fact that he left his centerline wide open while throwing wild swinging punches.
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 04-30-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    The CSLWCK fighters seem to be using body type power generation rather than the close range force line type. They use the body type wing chun power generation with MMA tools such as low muai thai leg kicks, boxing bouncing footwork and bobing, wrestling and BJJ instead of protecting their centerline with pure wing chun tools/application. if you take a look at Josh's fight his opponent was able to clinch and take him down due to the fact that he left his centerline wide open while throwing wild swinging punches.

You are right.

However,
    There are many ways to implement things and different level.
    CSLWCK is a system with many different elements which has both body and force line type.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-30-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    There are many ways to implement things and different level. CSLWCK is a system with many different elements.
    Hendrik, Would you say the ancient wck tools/applications are outdated and needs to evolve into What modern CSLWCK fighters are doing? Personally I've never found a need to change them, they've always served me well in stand up fighting.

Hendrik, Would you say the ancient wck tools/applications are outdated and needs to evolve into What modern CSLWCK fighters are doing? Personally I've never found a need to change them, they've always served me well in stand up fighting.

Nothing outdate.

But based on time, person, and condition, things needs to adapt.

For example, we now know the Wck 1848. In 1860 who has the time to train the 1848 way?
    So, things needs to adjust for its needs.

Think this way, how many decades have you in Wck? How many is Josh?
    I tell people about snake engine and force flow in this forum, however how many think I am nuts?

Robert has the ancient core . So, the rest is his decision on how to evolve his lineage .

Next time we meet again, I will show you my weak old man way which I have evolved into so that you can play with
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-30-2014 at 07:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nothing outdate.

But based on time, person, and condition, things needs to adapt.

For example, we now know the Wck 1848. In 1860 who has the time to train the 1848 way?
    So, things needs to adjust for its needs.

Think this way, how many decades have you in Wck? How many is Josh?
    I tell people about snake engine and force flow in this forum, however how many think I am nuts?

The key is Robert has the ancient core . So, the rest is his decision on how to evolve his lineage .[/QUOTE]

ok, it makes sense now.

If you meet me again, then I will show you my weak old man way which I have evolved into
    Sounds dangerous, i look forward to seeing it, you know what they say with kung fu the older the better

The key is Robert has the ancient core . So, the rest is his decision on how to evolve his lineage .
    ok, it makes sense now.

Sounds dangerous, i look forward to seeing it, you know what they say with kung fu the older the better [/QUOTE]

I am getting old. These days I see more alternative and respect variation then when I was young.

Say , You have decades of background, Jim has decades of background , you both have thousands of hours of development, it is not easy.

And the same snake engine even it is from me, you both will do it different. That is just natural.

Blog Entries
    Say , You have decades of background, Jim has decades of background , you both have thousands of hours of development, it is not easy. And the same snake engine even it is from me, you both will do it different. That is just natural.
    Yes i Agree!

No. Btw if Hendrik agrees with you that is proof positive you are wrong.

The kicks are wing chun the footwork wing chun the close body work wing chun only the ground is bjj. You cannot blend mt kicks which REQUIRE mt body mechanics to work with wing chun body mechanics.

Close range line force? Seriously wtf is that? Who made that up and where do people get that crazy stuff?

Wing chun fighters hit with their body just like any good fighter HAS TO.

Close range line force? Seriously wtf is that? Who made that up and where do people get that crazy stuff?
    thats what i've been trying to say! and they think i'm a A-hole! well, i am a A-hole! i'm from new york i cant help it,but thats another story
    hahaha
    sincerly, eddie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    You cannot blend mt kicks which REQUIRE mt body mechanics to work with wing chun body mechanics.
    Both Muai thai and CSLWCK uses body type power generation, so there is no conflict there.
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 05-01-2014 at 03:24 PM.

http://youtu.be/8JybRSpdFJQ

New clip showing our CSL wing chun vs Western Boxing style

This clip shows why what my guys are using in MMA is Wing Chun Chinese Boxing and not western boxing

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Orr View Post
    http://youtu.be/8JybRSpdFJQ

New clip showing our CSL wing chun vs Western Boxing style

This clip shows why what my guys are using in MMA is Wing Chun Chinese Boxing and not western boxing
    Great clip! Thanks for taking the time to do this Alan! It answers many questions brought up on this thread.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Great clip! Thanks for taking the time to do this Alan! It answers many questions brought up on this thread.
    Welcome. No problem at all